About Recent Events

Started by Krowdon, May 26, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

First off, I am Chairwoman now.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 24, 2011, 12:15:12 AM
Oh and as Grand General of SRA I formally declare that Krowdon is now official Chairman of the Council of RSL. The Constitution cannot be amended if we don't have a chairman at all!

Okay, So it has been brought to my attention that all is not well in Spa. How are we to have a time of peace, spam and tiny bubbles if there is conflict among the ranks?

Kyrolin, more than one person has complained about the quality of your spam. It has been called things such as 'Meaningless'. And others say they don't want to post here because of it.

Now, I think you are a good person, but they have a point. Some of your posts disrupt a topic that is in the middle of a good conversation (The breakfast topic for example.) and just posting things like 'lol'.

I don't want you to stop posting, but I do suggest looking at old RSL topics, and learning what we expect of a spammer.

I decree that your RSL membership will be temporarily removed. You have Until June 7th to gain the approval of Kilkenne, Neobaron, Ungatt and I.

--- Krowdon
Founding RSL Council Member
Chairwoman of RSL
Assistant leader, EOTP
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Alright, Good.

and on June 26, I expect votes from Kilkenne, Neo and Ungatt on if we should let you back to RSL or not.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Oh, wait.  Can I say something here?  I'm gonna be doing scout stuff and otherwise EXTREMELY occupied for June-July.
Postpone the vote, or make it sooner?

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Kyrolin Zenyar

I leave the 8th of June, return the 17th of July.
Grimm: Everything.

Krowdon

Very well. You have until June 7th.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Been looking through the old posts.  Pages 49-50, Briar has EVERY last post.  No one complained.  What's up?

Kilkenne

I'm not sure I get a vote, I'm just a traveler 'round these here parts and found myself deputized.

Krowdon

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on May 26, 2011, 05:21:37 PM
Been looking through the old posts.  Pages 49-50, Briar has EVERY last post.  No one complained.  What's up?

Probably because we were moving at a rate where they got replaced with new ones.

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 26, 2011, 05:21:57 PM
I'm not sure I get a vote, I'm just a traveler 'round these here parts and found myself deputized.

Ungatt trusts you, and I like your posts. If you do not want to vote, thats fine. I can remove your name.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Lots o' links, pal.

Isnt there a way to make the video appear so we dont have to follow a link?

Kyrolin Zenyar

I've tried to use the embed link, but it doesn't work.
We'll have to ask Shael.

Krowdon

When she gets back from Alaska.