About Recent Events

Started by Krowdon, May 26, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

The "problem" has mostly to do with the people that don't only post in here. It has to do with the Ashyras and Genevieves of the world, both who have expressed that they literally don't come in here when it's a wall of pointless Kyro posts. The idea behind Ungatt being promoted was to keep it active, and it's the spa room, yeah, everyone rocks some weird posts in here, and I can guarantee that literally everyone has posted at least once with something that is pointless...But therein lies the rub, it's that not every single post is "lol" or "(link to rickroll/friday/something else tired and old)" and people have actually actively taken notice and avoid coming in here. I think Kyro's posts will improve in time but I think it's a lot of "quality over quantity" jargon. I post a lot, probably more than just about anyone else on the regular forum right now, but I also generally have something to add and/or something that's at least amusing. Not just pointless.

I think the general frustration is that despite having been told several times, literally 30 seconds later there will be a "lol" or something similar posted.

Anyhow, this is a serious post in the spa room, so I'm going to class this up a bit. Here's a pony picture.

http://i.imgur.com/8rXMX.jpg

Kyrolin Zenyar

I actually saw Shael on today.
Kilk: Could I mention it's been a while since I've posted lol/rickroll/friday?
I KNEW them ponies were commies!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 26, 2011, 05:30:01 PM
The "problem" has mostly to do with the people that don't only post in here. It has to do with the Ashyras and Genevieves of the world, both who have expressed that they literally don't come in here when it's a wall of pointless Kyro posts. The idea behind Ungatt being promoted was to keep it active, and it's the spa room, yeah, everyone rocks some weird posts in here, and I can guarantee that literally everyone has posted at least once with something that is pointless...But therein lies the rub, it's that not every single post is "lol" or "(link to rickroll/friday/something else tired and old)" and people have actually actively taken notice and avoid coming in here. I think Kyro's posts will improve in time but I think it's a lot of "quality over quantity" jargon. I post a lot, probably more than just about anyone else on the regular forum right now, but I also generally have something to add and/or something that's at least amusing. Not just pointless.

I think the general frustration is that despite having been told several times, literally 30 seconds later there will be a "lol" or something similar posted.

Anyhow, this is a serious post in the spa room, so I'm going to class this up a bit. Here's a pony picture.

http://i.imgur.com/8rXMX.jpg
thats my icon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

I'm ashamed of you, Krowdon.  You would have a commie pony as your avi?

Kilkenne

Quote from: Krowdon on May 26, 2011, 05:42:38 PM
NVM. Too long.

Try http://i.imgur.com/kv0VT.jpg

I squared it up a bit real quick. I can't get it much further without losing the integrity of the image. If necessary I'll just do a complete resize I suppose, but I was lazy and slapped that resize together in paint.

Krowdon

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on May 26, 2011, 05:45:04 PM
I'm ashamed of you, Krowdon.  You would have a commie pony as your avi?

We all must have pony.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

I DON'T CARE!  About Soviet Russia.  Only Russia in general.

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

*high fives*

The english dub of Russias koru koru sucked. It was like a 'keel keel' with some sort of click in the background.

Kyrolin Zenyar

(Neo's problem with me is my extensive posting.  Remove him from the voter list?)

Krowdon

(No. I trust Neo's judgement.)