I've done it!

Started by Holby, April 08, 2003, 02:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

1000 posts! Woo!
I get my own custom title now! I also join the ranks of Menatus, Beatles, and Klamath as top posters!
Hee, this is awesome. What to do now? Hmm, well, I'm gonna celebrate by throwing someone out the window!
Who wants to get off the 2nd story?
Any volunteers, please? Just for Holby on his 1000th post?
;)

-EDIT- As an afterthought, I changed my avatar back to the original one I used- just for old time's sake ;)  At the time, I think I offered money for the person who could tell me what it was. 200 million for the first person who gets it right this time around. That is, assuming I can send you aid, 'cos I'm currently pretty low in the ranks. Also assuming the problem with Regular is fixed soon.

-Holbs, on his 1000th postday
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Then let me be the first to say well done. you know I saw the moment it changed from 999 to 1000. It great to talk to you when I'm in college....

So much to check....
~Goes on reading the other topic that need to be checked...~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

I feel sorry for the poor people that had to read through our topics yesterday. There were pages of just you and I. Hee, that was quite fun :)
And I guess it's after lunch by now, so no sleeping! And if the teachers come around asking what you're doing, tell them you're just changing your password. ;)
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Can't even do that...
To change the password here, it will change after a set amounts of days or asking the teacher

So the that reasoning out the window. ~Throws it out the 2nd floor window after paying Holbs the copyright fee~

You right, have you read it, it still going on. Kinda.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

*Holby accepts copyright fee for window use, as he clears his throat* As a 1000th postday present from the postday boy, I shall award Ad the rights to use the window song!
*Hands over window rights, and looks at Ad* You are now a proud owner of your own 2nd story window, including the window verse. Congratulations!
*Politely cheers for Ad*
I will not deleted this

I am proud to say that I have never been thrown out of a window. I've blown up a window, though...

Happy 1000th Post-day, Holbs!

Badrang the Tyrant

Congratulations Holby!  I might get there soon enough.  

P.S. Do we post what we think your avatar is here or just PM you?

Beem

Congratulations on 1000.  I would like to volunteer to be thrown from the... dun, dun, dun, 7th story window if your willing, and my guess about your avatar is a green hooded person/beast with an arrow strung in a bow aiming for something. *flings skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Menatus

Yay! Now I have to edit my sig for you, oh The Second Postmaster. If you catch Stormy while he's on AIM, you can ask him to give you a custom title. If he can't think of anything, you can request something (Although Stormy chose mine).

Hehe, the day I used 75+ posts to get to 1,000, me and Ad made a bunch of random, pointless topics, too. It's tradition :P

YAY!!

Beem

I thought Crazy was his custom title, if not is that the title the forum gives you for being over 1000 posts?  *Inquisitive looks while gnawing on skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Van

Its like a tree with a bow and arrow. Maybe a Ninja?
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Holby

Quote from: BeemCongratulations on 1000.  I would like to volunteer to be thrown from the... dun, dun, dun, 7th story window if your willing
Ah, I shall throw you. But not out of the 7th story, as there is no 7th story.
The 2nd will do. ^_^

"The window, the window, the 2nd story window!
With a heave and a ho, and a great big throw,
We threw Beem out the window!"

Have fun on your way down!

---

Windhound won the competition. However, because of my current Networth I was unable to send anything. However,  the game will continue, but only for all those who have a Net under 7 million.

---

Thank you all for your kind postday wishes. I have asked Ragefur for a Custom title, because Crazy is just the set one.
Thanks!
I will not deleted this

Rough Raiders

Can I be thrown out of the window?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

Hey I want to be thrown out. And instead of throwing you out the window I will stuff you headfirst in the garbage can. Now what does your mood ring say?!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)