Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Ohio? You are far too close to me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Genevieve

This was nearly lost to the land of the never-ending Kyro's last posts, i.e. page 2.

Something really needs to be done.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Genevieve, must you be out to get me?  Call off the hounds, I'll learn to post better (if Kilk is willing to give lessons?), and we'll call it quits.

Ungatt Trunn II

Y'know it isn't really the quality of the posts that irks me. It's the fact that you feel the need to post EVERYWHERE. You must get the last word even if it's not the last word topic. And you know what? IT RUINS MY SPAMMING EXPERIENCE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 26, 2011, 04:13:58 PM
Y'know it isn't really the quality of the posts that irks me. It's the fact that you feel the need to post EVERYWHERE. You must get the last word even if it's not the last word topic. And you know what? IT RUINS MY SPAMMING EXPERIENCE!

Remember when RSL began, and we posted in every topic? how is he different?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon, thank you.
Ungatt, I'm just keeping active!

Krowdon

You should be active when others are on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

I'm active pretty much all the time.  And really (this has happened), I'm gone for an entire weekend, and the first page has barely been touched by others.  That is not my fault.  If you try to blame it on me, you're worse than a demon-crat.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on May 26, 2011, 04:15:15 PM

When we posted in every topic, it was usually a spur of the moment thing simply to fill up the first page. And it was usually with a conversation continuation. We did it with other people. He posts in EVERY topic, over and over, with a pointless post, all times of the day, all the time. His posts contribute nothing. He won't stop. EVER! I have tried. I delete posts, tell him to stop as nicely as I can, everything! People have actually stopped coming here specifically because of him.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 26, 2011, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on May 26, 2011, 04:15:15 PM

When we posted in every topic, it was usually a spur of the moment thing simply to fill up the first page. And it was usually with a conversation continuation. We did it with other people. He posts in EVERY topic, over and over, with a pointless post, all times of the day, all the time. His posts contribute nothing. He won't stop. EVER! I have tried. I delete posts, tell him to stop as nicely as I can, everything! People have actually stopped coming here specifically because of him.

Why dont we make a deal?

Ungatt Trunn II

What do you think my first plan was? Didn't work. If we can't treat him right we'll have to treat him rough.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Kyro, Go read some old RSL topics. /That/ was good spam. We learn from the past. Perhaps if you took points from our past, it will help you improve so Ungatt doesnt shoot you.