While we're on the pointlessness....

Started by Menatus, April 07, 2003, 09:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I got a new host for my website. So now everyone HAS to go!

http://www.injenn.net/~tania/main.html

Go! Don't forget to sign the guestbook.

TR_Shadow

Wow, someone besides me is posting something pointless...

I love your site, Tania!

Methinks I'll post a topic where we all kill each other now.

Badrang the Tyrant

Tania, your site is cool, but really funny!

I made one to, but it's not finished yet.  If you want to check it out then here it is:  The Chosen Ones
NOTE:  This is The Chosen Ones' Clan Page.

(Still working on the background thing)

Menatus

*bump*

Come on, people! View! Sign! Join my forum. We have 1,000 posts between like 5 of us (five active people anyway).

Custom titles for all!

~>John<~

I got an inside joke...

Kilk: Are you coming on to me?

TR and SHael: As usual
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Mm. I forgot you were at that chat session. Besides, me and Julie fighting over Kilk was really just that one time, and now she has Colin. Heh, which means Kilk is my property, but we don't even mention that anymore...

*raises hand* I signed your guestbook, Tania! Do I get a lollipop?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Well I actually posted on the forum. So there!
Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!
I will not deleted this

Other

Quote from: The Lady ShaelMm. I forgot you were at that chat session. Besides, me and Julie fighting over Kilk was really just that one time, and now she has Colin. Heh, which means Kilk is my property, but we don't even mention that anymore...

*raises hand* I signed your guestbook, Tania! Do I get a lollipop?
NOW I have Colin?!  I had Colin at the time, still.  He just happened not to be logged on to AIM at the moment ^^;.  Hehe, Kilk can't be mine anyway, he blocked me from AIM -_-

I signed her guestbook a long time ago and I still don't have a lollipop.
Don't you find it ammusing how I win every poll?

Actually, I'm TR Shadow...But I still win every poll, lol!

Menatus

Yes. *gives both Shael and Julie lollies* And I thank you most, of course, Holbs. *gives Holby a box of lollies*

Actually, I was the one who said "as usual" not TR and Shae' (as far as I know). I was humoring him.

Holby

Quote from: MenatusYes. *gives both Shael and Julie lollies* And I thank you most, of course, Holbs. *gives Holby a box of lollies*
*Opens box of lollies, and shares them around* Everybody can have some! Just as long as I can keep all the sour snakes and the orange lollipops.
I will not deleted this

I love your site! So... shiny....
*steals one of Holbs' sour snakes*