What computer games do you play?

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, April 15, 2011, 12:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I'm playing Sid meires Pirates Gold on my iPad.  Such fond memories :)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

cloud

Currently playing FFXIII, decided I finally need to beat that game.

Games I'm waiting on:
Warhammer 40k: Space marine
Tera
GW2
Dota2

I'm a PC Elitist btw, phear me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Krowdon

Quote from: cloud on September 01, 2011, 04:16:20 PM
Currently playing FFXIII, decided I finally need to beat that game.

I strongly dislike video games, but FFXIII is one that I do play. (for the epic graphics)

What chapter are you on? because I am stuck.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow Assassin

I play heaps of games but I have stoped playing all of them when I got more active in RWL :D

Firetooth

Just finished Deus Ex: Human revolution twice. Awesome game, my biggest dissapointment is Adam's mirror never gets fixed. :(

Might play rome total war again soon, I need to get strong enough to kill the senate.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Etendue

Finished Bioshock in 3 days, now moving on the Oblivion.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Dark Claws

Bioshock the original? Or sequel? I'm playing usually whatevers on Freeworldgroup.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Razgriz

Stronghold - original and crusaders - imo best games ever made
AOE - all
Total War - all
used to play WoW. never again.
Civilization 4+ 5
When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football.

Firetooth

Doodlejump, the greatest game of all time. Angry Birds can die in a hole for being so boring and unoriginal.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

how is angry birds unoriginal, is there a genre of games where you throw birds at bricks that was before now unknown?

Regardless, I have just downloaded this doodlejump to my mobile device, maybe it is indeed vastly more entertaining.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on September 15, 2011, 12:44:16 PM
how is angry birds unoriginal, is there a genre of games where you throw birds at bricks that was before now unknown?

Regardless, I have just downloaded this doodlejump to my mobile device, maybe it is indeed vastly more entertaining.
Plenty of games where you throw items other then birds at a pile of bricks, yes.

Most of which are free.

windhound

Eh.  Its hard to be too hard on 99c games.  Angry Birds is simple, stupid fun.  Seems like most people who complain about it haven't played it - no, its not original but its well executed.
Cut The Rope is also fun

btw, Portal (1) is free (again) on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1
For the next 4 days or so. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

I have the Orange Box, and I've now beaten Portal. That difficulty curve on those last two puzzles seemed to climb sharply. Killing GLaDOS was insanely hard.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

PORTAL: THE FLASH GAME (for those of us with computers that find things difficult)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/404612

I have Steam, is it worth downloading Portal while it's free so I'll still have it when I get a better computer?

Uiblis

Lol, I just got it, anything free is worth getting.

Of course there's always ways to get free things  :D
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem