Doctor needed!

Started by Twilight Shadow, August 05, 2010, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

I have an itch that appeared a few nights ago. CRAZY! It mostly itches at night but it also does in the morning after I take a shower(sometimes). There is no rash until I itch then I get red little bumps and red rash on my skin. If I scratch long enough for the irritation it starts to bleed and the bumps stay then. Started on neck and lower back spreading to the belly button region and down only one of my legs and up my chest. Possibly Pityriasis Rosea or Pruritus, I am not sure but those look like the symptoms. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get some help hopefully, doubt it... PLEASE help me if you have information. Thanks  ;)

Ungatt Trunn II

Why not go to an actual doctor?

Edit: There's nothing anyone can really say if you're going tomorrow anyways that would actually help you...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Chronic noobitis, has to be.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

The doctor said it was not scarabs thats it :'( Pathetic I itch like crazy!!!! He is treating it like poison ivy even though it is completely obvious its not poison ivy...

Gorak

change laundry detergent of fabric softener recently?
sounds like an allergic reaction

I myself am allergic to the sun, and that's what happens to me when I spend to much time outside, though I get visible hives.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Genevieve

contact dermatitis. a pharmacist should be able to give you some hydrocortisone cream or something.

i'll pm you an invoice. paypal is accepted.

Twilight Shadow

i got itch cream thanks
I think it might be my grass allergies from playing ultimate in my most allergic grass, i think...

Juska

I always knew you were a vampire Gorak.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Twilight Shadow

Wow thats not very nice...

Sharptooh