Engineering game

Started by Shadow, May 26, 2010, 09:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

fun and sometimes frustrating at the same time, lol
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Gorak on May 30, 2010, 01:58:19 PM
fun and sometimes frustrating at the same time, lol
I totally agree with Gorak. :D

I took me sometime but I finally beat it :)

Gen. Volkov

Took me about an hour to beat.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

What did you use to beat the one where there is a long rectangular shape wedged horizontally into a tube in the upper left screen? I forget the number offhand now. I ended up just bashing it repeatedly at an angle til it slid out ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on June 02, 2010, 07:20:57 AM
What did you use to beat the one where there is a long rectangular shape wedged horizontally into a tube in the upper left screen? I forget the number offhand now. I ended up just bashing it repeatedly at an angle til it slid out ^_^
E2 i believe it is the one you are talking about. Yeah thats what I did too. There really is not another way except maybe hooking it on a corner or something and pulling it out, possibly.

Gen. Volkov

I made a friction clamp in the shape of the rectangular piece. Basically a vertical line as wide as the rectangle, then two long horizontal lines to get the most surface area on each side of the rectangle. Then I just pulled it out. A little vertical thruster helps to wedge it a bit more firmly.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES