Interesting Aye?

Started by Alazar is Back, April 20, 2010, 04:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?" --James Orengo, Kenyan Minister of Lands and member of Parliament for the Ugenya constituency
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

In what respect? Are you noting that other countries think you are multicultural, or is this another "Obama is not American and shouldn't be president" thing?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

It is a quote from the Kenyan Minister of Lands that Obama was not born here. Therefore should not be President.

Shadow

Ah ok, thought so.

I'm pretty sure the man already ran that particular gauntlet and was found to be acceptable, though I am not sure of the details myself. Are you ever just going to accept it?

Alazar is Back

No I will never accept it. He will never truly be my President.

Genevieve

I interpreted the quote to mean that Americans are no longer rascist, but you just proved that wrong...

Alazar is Back

You are right. I am racist. Racist against all kinds of people. It is people like you who really bother me though. "he doesn't like Obama, so he MUST be racist" Give it a break.

Genevieve

oh no. you didn't say you don't like obama. you said he's "not born here".
and i've seen from other posts that you are rascist, anyway.

Shadow

Alazar you admitted to being racist in another thread, don't deny it in this one.

Juska

The man has been President for almost a year and a half, the whole he really isn't eligible because we don't know where he was born ship has sailed.

More evidence of governmental corruption? Maybe. But I don't see him getting removed from office over it. There are more important issues.

The man is our President Alazar, but that doesn't mean we have to accept what he says and act like he wants, he is accountable to us.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Obama was not born in Kenya. Or Indonesia. He was born in Hawaii.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

This is why I have no respect for the opinions of others. How could you take a retarded, unfounded suspicion based on a misconception and still be going on about it after proof positive has already been provided? The day people learn to fact check a source, no matter how sensational, is the day I will run down the streets with sparklers.

Firetooth

In the first place, you could try judging him on his policies instead of his ethnicity or country of origin, but obviously that's way to difficult. Secondly, check your sources. Next you'll be claiming fox news as a valued and trusted source...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Juska

If you want fair and balanced news go to Youtube, actual live footage by real people.

Every news station is selling you something besides just news.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19