Bye.

Started by Bluemoon_The_Wolf, April 07, 2003, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Dead EyeI never got a hiya, actually(spelt wrong) the first thing anyone said after my first post was "Aw, another stupid, not knowing anything, NEWB!" Than Holby started hating me, and making fun of me every second. But did I runa dn cry? Na, just made fun back, and got welcomed into the ROC.
Dead Eye, you spelt it right!  

Bloodrath, you never answered my post on spamming...

Rough Raiders

Heh thats a funny one Dead Eye. I may have spamed before but I dont continusly spam. And dont say you havent either. And I am not saying you do alot but you have in your past.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Bloodrath

QuoteBloodrath, you never answered my post on spamming...

Er, what the heck are you talking about. Are you refering to something resent or in the past?

Badrang the Tyrant

Recent.  In the poll "Who Spams the Most"  I asked how answering people's questions and replying to topics and statements is spamming...

Bloodrath

You were using quite bad grammar if I can recall correctly and you seemed to hit the one or so word posts a lot. I also remember there was quite a big uproar about it and your spamming, with multiple people calling you a spammer. Also, in that poll, it seems that people agree with me. Unlike other spammers, you seemed to have changed, but I will reiterate that once a spammer starts to spam for a prolonged period of time, then the title ?Spammer? usually in most cases stays on there heads. See, when I think I spammer, a few names pop up, some with a higher percentage point then others, and you my friend have a high percentage, well on my list anyway and like I said before, it seems others agree with me on this.

Well I am glad you have changed your ways. Well it seems so as of right now. Maybe in the future I will not think of you as a spammer, but, as I will reiterate again, it stays upon your head for a long time and is hard to get shaken off. I hope I am not offending you or anything, but I am merely stating it as I see it.

TR_Shadow

*Cries*  How could you hate me?  I loved you, Bluemoon.  Please don't leave.  I thought you were pretty cool and a nice person to have around.  But if you want to leave I won't stop you.

Ragefur

Heh, I love this game. It brings out the worst in people. I've even had death-threats.

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Me too.
Oh me, how doth I forget TR shadow? Well, I don't hate YOU. And DEADEYE! You....are one of the SILVER JUSKA?! *Dies*  Ah well. I'm gonna leave for a little while, to sothe my nerves and calm my brain. (One crack on that and i'll..)
Crap, the toilet's overflowing, gonna run, c-ya.
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Holby

Quote from: Dead EyeI never got a hiya, actually(spelt wrong) the first thing anyone said after my first post was "Aw, another stupid, not knowing anything, NEWB!" Than Holby started hating me, and making fun of me every second. But did I runa dn cry? Na, just made fun back, and got welcomed into the ROC.
*Doesn't remember what he said to Dead Eye. Doesn't know how come he doesn't know he hated Dead Eye. Also doesn't know what Dead Eye said back, or how he made fun of Dead Eye, or even if Dead Eye made fun of Holby back. Would like an explanation, because he's sorry he made fun of Dead Eye, and would prefer to be friends*
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Badrang is awesome, Aus is awesome, Tania is awesome...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

The reason why I don't say hello, is because no-one new really post and say.

"Hey, I'm kinda of new here, and I wish to say hey to all you guys.

I'm AdTheRat, but you may call me Ad"

In all the time I've been here, I don't really remember a post or topic like that and with good grammer and spelling. ~Shrugs~ There maybe one or two but not much compared to the number of topics here.

Bluemoon, sorry to hear that you didn't have a good time.

~Waves~

Hope you come back
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

I never thought Bluemoon was all that bad.  I had replied to some fo what he said, but he never seemed to reply back.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: ~>John<~Badrang is awesome, Aus is awesome, Tania is awesome...
Thanks John!  

John is awesome, Trident is awesome, Ad is awesome, Ragefur is awesome....

Menatus

Yes, someone at Terrouge DID have that on their sig. And do you know who that was? That's right. Menatus. If you're going to try and make fun of me, stop calling me Mellingtun or Millinatus or Meanosulyt and such.

First of all, I'm almost never mean here. How many people on this forum hate me? Well, if they do they haven't told me. Personally, I don't hate anyone. But this topic was completely pointless. You haven't left yet. If you make a big post about leaving, YOU DON'T LEAVE! I know, I've done it a lot. I think I'm gonna leave, but I come back to check what people say, then come back in general.

Two-faced? I didn't even know you were at Terrouge. I've posted-what-15 times there? I don't go much.

I take VERY BADLY to people who steal my stuff. Wait - you said someone at Terrouge had that sig. Even if it WASN'T me, you'd be stealing from THEM! I once had a good friend of mine draw me a pic, and this girl took the pic (it was a blue dragon dude) and made it red, gave it her own name, and called it her own and that she drew it. Do you think that made me a LITTLE mad?

You'd be mad too. But why am I wasting my time on this? You're "leaving".