Bye.

Started by Bluemoon_The_Wolf, April 07, 2003, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

I'm OUT of here. I CAN NOT stand it. You gave me NO chance, only started hateing me. I liked you okay, for a time. Then, even Deadeye, the ONLY one I liked, turned on me. I hate it here. So, fairbadly. But not before I humilaiate you, donkey-in-shreik style:

You NEVER told me "Welcome" or even: "Hiya" No. It was: "Take that OUT of your siggy!" or 'Stop Spaming" I may spam, but Menintus, pick on someone your OWN size! Like... Aus!

Badrang:
Your are the WORST. Mean, awfull and rancid, you picked on me from the START.

Miningtus: You are a two faced jerk. At Terrouge, you are cool and kind, here, you are a bullying jerk.

Deadeye:So much for joining+killing the Siverjuska.

Finele word: I AM NOT GONNA MISS ANY OF YOU.

(Well...Maybe Ad.)
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Power of Mordor

Is this just some guy who got attacked a few times and is pretty discouraged? Easy there it happens to everyone. (except me)

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, you did spam and you got your sig from Menatus.

No, he did not get attacked on the game, just on the forums.  He respected no one and I think this is why  no one liked him.

*feels privelaged to be the WORST at bullying*

Dead Eye

I was never with you! I hated you because you wanted to kill my clan! I just acted nice so I could figure out who you were.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

The way you're acting now, Bluemoon, you don't deserve to be treated fairly.
I doubt people actually care you're going, anyway. (-EDIT- That last sentence was very mean of me. Just when you're attacking other people, expect it back. Nothing personal.)

The sig. thing- well that's got nothing to do with me, but the point is you stole it from Menatus without permission. That's not nice.

Spamming is frowned upon here, so if you're told to stop, do so. Try and improve your posts, and ask people to help you do that.
Another thing is to try spell-checking your posts first!

There's countless other things you can do to improve, but you don't seem to want to!
I will not deleted this

Rough Raiders

You said just what I was going to say what you did Holby. Well said.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

Rough Raiders, you are worse than Bluemoon ever was.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Scringepaw

Quote from: Bluemoon_The_WolfMiningtus: You are a two faced jerk. At Terrouge, you are cool and kind, here, you are a bullying jerk.
Hey, what's your username at Terrouge? :blink:

I never knew you, so I wasn't mean to you or anything.
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

windhound

"You NEVER told me "Welcome" or even: "Hiya""

*shrugs*  I never gotta "welcome" or even "Hiya," nor do I really want one...
you never really posted much, I mean, I'm fairly quiet on the forums and I have about 190 posts while you have only about 50 or so...  apparently they were mostly spam, I dont remember, my memory is like a sieve...  sadly I dont think you'll be missed too much, going out quietly is somtimes better than slamming the door...  
good bye.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

I got rid of it! HAPPY!? I didnot steal...Infact, I seem to remember a ferret..Maybe at Starfire's, with that siggy. So thare. Oh, Scringey, I don't have one. Or Maybe I do. *Laugh* Meningtus needs to be just a tad kinder.

Seeya!
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Holby

Menatus needs to be kinder? (You keep spelling her name wrong, btw.)
How about /you/? Not that you've made any effect on here, or even tried to get along.
Good riddance!
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Amen Holby!!  

I never got a "Welcome" or a "Hiya".  I started out just like you Bluemoon, posting whatever I wanted.  And that got people to not like me (wait, I still post whatever I want. *shrugs*).  And I never wanted one either, you just have to agree with the right people and everyone (or mostly everyone) loves ya!!

I disagree about the "stealing" thing and about Menatus being mean...

Black Claw

Just one minor detail about the welcome and hiya thing few people on this board do get one. So that is not a good reason for leaving.(And also there are 259 members on this board it is kind of hard to say hello to everyone. But we often say Good bye or good riddance in some peoples case.)
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles

Dead Eye

I never got a hiya, actually(spelt wrong) the first thing anyone said after my first post was "Aw, another stupid, not knowing anything, NEWB!" Than Holby started hating me, and making fun of me every second. But did I runa dn cry? Na, just made fun back, and got welcomed into the ROC.

Bloodrath

I have nothing to say really. Spammers do not go over good with me, and this board is full of them. Ah well, not everyone can change. Anyway, bye and hope to see you on Terrouge, well that is if you don't spam over there. They key to friendship on a forum is no spamming, keeping under control, which I know is hard and well, just posting decient messages with some meaning in them. *shrugs* Not much to it.

Well, bye. ;)