Started by Power of Mordor, April 07, 2003, 04:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power of Mordor

Has anyone been able to get on yet? Look at the top 10 too, thats not working at all either... strange

i cant get in it says theres no user

Well Actually I Do Have a

Eretor suddenly faced an entirely new problem, one of his minions had done what he did to so many people, backstabbed him. Suddenly his worst memories came back to him, of those long nights spent awake at his calculator computing tables while his skin turned white and his friends abandoned him, the days where he cruelly wielded his silent powers to destroy his enemies. Those sad times of low networth where he had cried himself to sleep every night for 3 years... The day of realization when he had betrayed his only friend to gain 235 redwall dollars and 12 acres of land. That was when he decided to hack the Redwall server, to slowly delete his enemies forces until none remained... that is the problem now as it will be for all eternity. His silent skills can never be matched.
                                                  -The One
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Aqualis

I doubt that Ereptor hacked the server, but I am dissappointed, seeing as how my account was deleted somehow.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Power of Mordor

Not Ereptor... But your accoutn isnt deleted just a server problem read the help or bug section and look at rettos post.

Dead Eye

Mine says that all account have been destroyed. What is up! I was about to break rank 10! What the [edit]. Sorry for my language, but I am angry
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

We can get on now???

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

evord

I've had the same problem as well-- says no such user on login. I created another account but that couldn't login either.

Judging by the errors being displayed, I'd say that something happened to the User database. The mysql_fetch_array error typically shows up when the php scripts are trying to access something incorrectly or that isn't there.

If the SQL server for warlords changed or the databse was moved then that would definatly produce the errors we've seen. It would also explain the inability to create new accounts as well. I bet the admins simply haven't had a chance to rework their code for the change.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

and how would you know all that stuff

Trident

Quote from: AqualisI doubt that Ereptor hacked the server, but I am dissappointed, seeing as how my account was deleted somehow.
WHAT?!  That's terrible!!  I'm the only one in EB!

-id-

Quote from: Gandalfand how would you know all that stuff
Well, anyone who knows a little php and sql would have a good idea of what some of the errors are. Evord and I have poked at php and sql on a home server, he moreso than I.

According to a post by Retto in the bugs category, there may be an error in one of the database tables. Everyone will just have to be patient as the admins will do what they can.

Aqualis

Quote from: TridentWHAT?!  That's terrible!!  I'm the only one in EB!
No, my account was not deleted, I just thought it was because it said "No such user". I still have my account.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Van

Well, the server is working now.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

evord

-id- beat me to it (I just discovered the assistant today ^_^) but yeah.. I've been learning php and mysql interfaces for the goal of making my own tick-based online game someday. The mysql_fetch_array() function constantly messes up on me, which is why I'm very familiar with that aspect of things.

Though I really wish these constant outages would stop, its messing up my agenda.  <_<  
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.