closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Because being emperor is subject to your own whims and you can take vacations and leave children in charge of australia/california when you feel like it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

the real emporor is 15 years old and i was trained for this ok i was trained to fill in for high ranking members when somthing happend
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Ashyra Nightwing

Gorak

Quote from: fexfighter on August 30, 2008, 10:23:40 AM
the real emporor is 15 years old and i was trained for this ok i was trained to fill in for high ranking members when somthing happend

give us a breakdown of your training
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter

ok when i first joined my clan leader saw my potential as a high ranking council member that dident work so i went was taught the same things the emporor was like how to speak in council how to handel all the clans and so on and if im making cubeys seem complicated    there not

Gorak

a breakdown of training is not
'I was trained'

fexfighter

i know heres the detail from the moment i was available the priests would teach me (just like in school) anything i needed to know to keep the colonies running smoothly such as public speaking, how to keep our fragile economy booming, how to start a war or alliance without risking to much, the daily customs and practices and finally how to make a report any other things i learnt while i was in Colinzo(name of the street) clan also we don't go into detail because we don't want power to fall into someone how would use it wrong it also apply's for outsiders

Gorak

pop quiz
due to a major world conflict in the far east,
sales, and prices of raw materials plummets, causing a major recession in the industrial sector and a rise in unemployment.
subsequently, as unemployment goes up, property values drop, and this leads to a major increase in the crime rate, particularly in narcotics and theft.
With the economy in recession and high unemployment, tax revenues are down and as such, your budget is diminished.
However, your constituents are rallying for budget increases for health care, as well as education.
Plus people are crying out for increases to social services to cope with the poverty that comes with unemployment.

how do you handle this situation?

fexfighter

we dont care about adult economy we have are own

Gorak

I'm talking about yours
hypothetical scenario, to see what you learned about running an empire
a real empire will have a world economy that becomes unstable in times of turmoil, and this can effect the people of the empire in the way i listed out above, and you have to keep things going, while still catering to your people

but if you truly ever were trained to run an empire, I wouldn't have to be explaining this

fexfighter

what do you think i meant the citys have extremley fragile structures and  can collapse with the flick of a finger also with the hurricannes ripping through the east coast there are now only 2 citys on the east coast and 3 on the east coast of australia also each city has its own traiding system not a national one also we are only connected by a ruling system that is falling apart daily soon we will each be an independent city each if i made this whole thing  sound complicated than sorry

Shadow

Australia has only 5 cities. Right.
You can ruin the eceonomy of each (and by implactaion all of Australia) with a flick of your finger. No. You. Can't. You're a kid.

I'm sorry Fex, I find it incredible (as in unbelievable) that you actually believe this. The real world affects you no matter how much you irl RP.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

don't care how your leadership is structured, this so called empire has cities in real nations, and so the real world, and thus, is effected by the real world, and thus, the real world's economy.
Try claiming a city in the US as part of your empire to the US government, and see how far that gets you.

windhound

Quote from: fexfighter on September 20, 2008, 08:25:11 PM
what do you think i meant the citys have extremley fragile structures and  can collapse with the flick of a finger also with the hurricannes ripping through the east coast there are now only 2 citys on the east coast and 3 on the east coast of australia also each city has its own traiding system not a national one also we are only connected by a ruling system that is falling apart daily soon we will each be an independent city each if i made this whole thing  sound complicated than sorry

Er.  Perhaps you should invest in building materials other than tissue paper and toothpicks.  If your "structures" can be knocked over with a finger how do they weather the occasional thunderstorm?
Also, you do know what people do after hurricanes right?  They rebuild.  With the exception of perhaps New Orleans, but they're a below-sealevel oddity.
Most of the hurricanes that hit the US sweep across Florida.  Claiming they're ripping through the east coast is a sillyness.  I live in NC and we aint had anything of consequence for a while now.
Sorry if its been answered, but economies based on what exactly?  Chocolate candies?  Videogames?
What about Food?  Its a simple impossibility for yall to farm.  Its not a question of intelligence, but one of manpower...  and land.  You cant be an secret city and have farmlands.  If you're not farming, you're directly tied to your home nation's economy.  Price of food is up.

I must admit, its a lovely tale and I'm impressed you've made it seven pages, congrats.

Perhaps Shadow said it best though, with a slight modification
Quote from:  ShadowThe real world affects you no matter how much you irl RP.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gorak

seriously Fex, give it up, no one is buying it