closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fexfighter

hold on what am i doing i dont have to prove anything to you blockheads i am how i am and thers nothing you can do to argue with that, i no there real but you just cant see it i fell sorry for you guys
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Firetooth

you cant call us blockheads when you're the one who's thought so long day and night about your imaginary world that you think it's real you're infact the one I feel sorry for.
Google searchs:

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Your search - DADLAYMORE - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Empire ruled by kids:

A brief History of RomeEarly Rome was governed by kings, but after only seven of them had ruled, ... The Roman empire in the end was overrun by millions of barbarians from the ...
www.roman-empire.net/children/history.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
Famous RomansCaesar famously crossed the river Rubicon (which was the border between the province he ruled and the Italian territories of the Roman empire) and took ...
www.roman-empire.net/children/famous.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
Ancient Rome for Kids - Rome as an Empire (Index)When the Roman Republic failed, and Rome became an Empire, ruled by emperors, ... Achievements/Contributions · Return to Ancient Rome for Kids ...
rome.mrdonn.org/romanempire.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages
Ancient Rome for Kids - Improvements under the EmpireWhen the Roman Republic failed, and Rome became an Empire, ruled by emperors, some things stayed the same. Families still lived in one home. ...
rome.mrdonn.org/improvements.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
mayaSome fled to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, where they built a new empire ruled from the military citadel of Chichen Itza. But this society also fell in the ...

???

Butttt loook at fexfighter's number 2 searches...

Did you mean: flexfighter 

Search ResultsLatest posts of: fexfighterLatest posts of: fexfighter.
www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1877;sa=showPosts - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
Miscellaneous Other Stuffbuild youre own city · fexfighter, 12, 59, Last post August 08, 2008, 04:58:09 PM by Gorak · Switchblade « 1 2 3 4 5 », Ungatt Trunn II, 70, 378, Last post ...
www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?board=100.0 - 50k - Cached - Similar pages
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

at least you didn't post the youtube video that came up for Fexfighter

thank you for that

and Fex, you came here asking us to help your people, but never said how, then made your society out to be so ridiculous sounding, there's no possibility of it's existence the way you describe it

why come here spouting this garbage, saying you need help, giving little updates on your imaginary current events, then not back up anything, saying you don't need to prove anything?

you need to get out more, experience the real world, and stop living in an imaginary one
save it for a book or something
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sharptooh

Woa this is the first time I've ever read this topic through and through and I think you guys are being a bit harsh on him, i admit his religion seems very far fetched but there is still (however minimal it is) a chance of this being true.

I just want to ask a few questions:-

-How do you have regular computer access when you said
Quote from: fexfighter on August 24, 2008, 03:44:00 PM
were kids ok we dont have pictures and i dont no youre adress so i cant send any of you any actual cubey made items giving proof is going to be a little hard also evrthing we make 90 percent natural
???????
  Doesn't make an sense that you would have computer access where you live.

If you do have a computer buy a webcam or something and take some pictures as proof.

fexfighter

thank you and what i meant was i dont have any personal info about you guys so i couldent post, send etc any cubey things to you and of course there are no website results my site is not finished and we have been in hiding for 14 years and even if we werent there wouldent be a website

Sharptooh

Quote from: fexfighter on August 25, 2008, 08:37:14 AM
thank you

No problem, but you still haven't answered one question of mine, how do you have computer access???

fexfighter

i live in california and i have my own computer (birthday present)

Firetooth

Quote from: fexfighter on August 25, 2008, 04:12:25 PM
but cubey pop (yummy) isn't in calafornia according to you... ::)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on August 25, 2008, 04:12:25 PM

You said recently that you live in Australia...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

But he's magical he can go anywhere he wants whenever he wants (kinda like jumper :D)

fexfighter

Shade

You mean to say that an epic magical emperor such as yourself is subject to the whims of...an adult?!  :o

fexfighter

ok the emporors only organize and make sure that everything runs smoothley and we dont have magic it is kind of getting annoying that youre making jokes about us and im onley trmporary emporor

Gorak

temporary emperor until your dad tells you to come in and eat your vegetables
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter