closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quoteyou really ddont even try to believe this do you because its somthing other than what adults have created and its made by kids so take a second to realise the logic wich is  on my side 100 percent

Kids hardly have the logical or organizational skills necessary to actually create and run any sort of empire. I love that you have all this thought up. Really, I do, but I am no longer interested in reading your poorly typed, badly misspelled posts that are trying to justify this world of yours.

Quoteoh and do any of you how are in this argument live in Georgia

I do not personally live in Georgia, but my cousin does, and a forum member here does indeed live in Australia.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

fexfighter

ok im sorry abot my spelling but youre wrong kids are open minded and willing to do anything and im talking about 12 and up now i really doubt that youre relitives live in a place with any cubey pop
also im not including any body from Austrailia and we only have 2 colonies in Aus so dont use that ase an excuse
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

The Obliterator

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 22, 2008, 07:15:39 PM
Quoteyou really ddont even try to believe this do you because its somthing other than what adults have created and its made by kids so take a second to realise the logic wich is  on my side 100 percent

Kids hardly have the logical or organizational skills necessary to actually create and run any sort of empire. I love that you have all this thought up. Really, I do, but I am no longer interested in reading your poorly typed, badly misspelled posts that are trying to justify this world of yours.

Quoteoh and do any of you how are in this argument live in Georgia

I do not personally live in Georgia, but my cousin does, and a forum member here does indeed live in Australia.

Several.
Me, Holby, and Marell
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter

Gen. Volkov

Quoteok im sorry abot my spelling but youre wrong kids are open minded and willing to do anything and im talking about 12 and up now i really doubt that youre relitives live in a place with any cubey pop

I have no idea if my relatives live in an area with a "cubey population", all I know is that I have two cousins who live in Georgia.

Just because a child is open minded and willing to do anything, doesn't mean they have the logical or organizational skills necessary to actually run anything.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

fexfighter

explain all the camps shool programs and so on that are run by kids were perfectley capable and a lot of it is copied from adults

Gorak

so because some kids can get together to play after school, you think they can effectively run an empire?

there is just no way an 11-12 year old can possibly be educated or experienced enough to effectively know how to run anything on a political scale
even a kid as imaginative as you

Gen. Volkov

Quoteexplain all the camps shool programs and so on that are run by kids were perfectley capable and a lot of it is copied from adults

They aren't run by kids. They are run by adults, or by teenagers with adult supervision.

Holby

This thread is absolutely awesome.

Where (specifically) do you live in Australia, fex?
I will not deleted this

fexfighter

were not 11 and 12 year olds a magority of our population are 13 and over im only a temporary emporer not a full time one i am only a trainee at being a loremaster dont even think about talking about it, now stop argying about it and start considering it i mean come on dont you at least want to believe there is somthing right there in front f you that has never been discoverd

Gorak

Quote from: Holby on August 24, 2008, 09:55:14 AM
This thread is absolutely awesome.

I do find it entertaining

and no Fex, I don't have any desire to blindly believe some story that you made up, but refuse to back up

if a bunch of kids wanna get together and pretend to be some empire and play it like the SCA (which I was a member for a very short time) that's fine, but don't come on here shouting out about it as if it has any relevance in the real world

though I still think this all just came from your imagination, as your story has elements from Peter Pan, Dragonlance, the SCA, An old movie called The Odyssey and another movie, Mirror Mask.

Gen. Volkov

Quotenow stop argying about it and start considering it i mean come on dont you at least want to believe there is somthing right there in front f you that has never been discoverd

Not when it's something that has absolutely no evidence. Shoot, there's a more persuasive case to be made for Bigfoot's existence than what you are talking about.

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on August 24, 2008, 11:05:56 AM
were not 11 and 12 year olds a magority of our population are 13 and over im only a temporary emporer not a full time one i am only a trainee at being a loremaster dont even think about talking about it, now stop argying about it and start considering it i mean come on dont you at least want to believe there is somthing right there in front f you that has never been discoverd

I WANT to believe that tomorrow a truck will back into my driveway and empty a load of 100 dollar bills there for me to play in. I don't believe it. There's a difference between wanting to believe, and believing in something that is absolutely ridiculous.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

were kids ok we dont have pictures and i dont no youre adress so i cant send any of you any actual cubey made items giving proof is going to be a little hard also evrthing we make 90 percent natural so i cant send you anything i hope that you start yousing diffrent words or stop complaining how nos you might not even pass judgement befor the 4 (one day it will be 5)