No one killed me

Started by Orcrist, April 06, 2003, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Just so everyone who didn't know now does- I was not killed. I deleted my account because I was grounded; however, I am allowed to stay and post in the forums. Just letting every1 know so that no1 *cough Ereptor cough* can take credit for me leaving...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ereptor

*cough* Uhummm.  Orcist since you are being so proud of yourself for deleting your account why are you leaving out key factors in your demise.  

Factor #1.  You were attacked proably 50 + times mins before deleting your account.
Factor #2.  You deleted your account seconds after i sent your aid so that i could kill your account which had basically 23 acres left.  23 or 24 i don't remember.
Factor #3.  Mordor basically killed you although i didn't recieve your kill.  Deleting your account secs before you were to be killed is hardly saving yourself from our wrath.  You were special enough to witness the wrath of Mordor.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Heh sorry i had to reply once more.  I was reading your topic heading.  "No one killed me"  Kinda funny if you read the above post.  Course no one actually got your kill.  You were cowardly enough to delete it seconds before being turned into mice meat.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*