I Want...

Started by Night Wolf, May 23, 2011, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 04:58:49 PM
Well that's good. But the only thing movie theaters are good for is pop corn in my opinion.

I only eat about 1/4 of the popcorn I buy. I should stop buying it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Me too. I'm such a fatty though I drink all dat cola.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont. Wow. I should just bring a water bottle from home.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

EWWWW WATER!
Yuck

Seriously though I always get the largest pop corn and largest cola and I only weigh about 150-160 :(

I am a fatty at heart I guess. Which may be true I could have a heart attack at any moment the way I eat... lol.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 05:12:03 PM
EWWWW WATER!
Yuck

Seriously though I always get the largest pop corn and largest cola and I only weigh about 150-160 :(

I am a fatty at heart I guess. Which may be true I could have a heart attack at any moment the way I eat... lol.

Entire world could. Me included.

I dont want to die... :(

Ungatt Trunn II

Good thing I'm immortal... whew! That's a lot of worries off my chest right there. I remember real picture shows... The Silver Screen how I long for thee!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 05:15:21 PM
Good thing I'm immortal... whew! That's a lot of worries off my chest right there. I remember real picture shows... The Silver Screen how I long for thee!

Who is your icon?

Ungatt Trunn II

Wyatt Earp. The forums crush him though. Make him look pudgy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 05:18:41 PM
Wyatt Earp. The forums crush him though. Make him look pudgy.

My icon gor crushed too. At least they arent horribly crushy.

Briar

AoU to come back....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

True, but I think something should still be done about this travesty! Making Wyatt Earp look like a fatty... An almost fatty anyway...

Quote from: Briar on May 29, 2011, 05:21:05 PM
AoU to come back....

Ask Peace to get him back, he knew him.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Right. He was our one true Canadian friend
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

I thought he was funny  :-\
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I now have the classic faces. They are so much cooler.

Ungatt Trunn II

I now remember when the forums were tan and red. Things seemed so much different. Was RSL around during the era of tan and red?
DIE HIPPIE DIE