I Want...

Started by Night Wolf, May 23, 2011, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

I know. We should burn it all! No money ever again!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Shh... Big brother, a.k.a. Trunn, is listening.

Briar

Always listening.

We love ya Ungatt

>.>
<.<
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not with the damned government!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

err... sure your not! *pats Ungatts back*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

What about my not? I don't own a not!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What? I lent you my not.

Ungatt Trunn II

I gave it back a week ago! I swear.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

OMG. My not was stolen! we have to get it back. When I find out who stole it, I will tie them up with rope and hang them over a pot of boiling gopher milk.

Ungatt Trunn II

We could. I shall get my ever vigilant deputies on it as soon as possible. They will track down the curr who stole your not!

Speaking of ever vigilant deputies, did you watch Tombstone yet?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Nope. It'll take me a while. I dont watch movies all that much. I plan to have tombstone watched within the next three years. Its on Before Rocky Horror. (I only wanna watch that one because the title says 'Picture show')

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I used to watch movies quite actively until my computer betrayed me. Rocky Horror? Nah I don't see myself watching that. Mostly because I don't watch movies with mirrors around.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
Well I used to watch movies quite actively until my computer betrayed me. Rocky Horror? Nah I don't see myself watching that. Mostly because I don't watch movies with mirrors around.

I just dont really watch movies. Although I did see the new Pirates today. It was better than the last 2.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well that's good. But the only thing movie theaters are good for is pop corn in my opinion.
DIE HIPPIE DIE