Emperor's of the second age?

Started by Menatus, April 06, 2003, 12:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Okay, I know the first one was Wolf Bite. Then Tarsonis took over. I don't remember what happened after that...oh yeah, Warhammer attacked him then died. Wickedclaw took first place for a while, then I stayed up there for a couple days. John was there, too. Trident was briefly in the #1 spot, but I don't know if it was long enough to be considered a reign. I think Crimson Guard (Overlord) might have been #1, but I don't know. Me and Ereptor were fighting for the #1 spot for a while, then he got to where he was now. I don't know if anyone else was there.

So far I got this:
Wolf Bite
Tarsonis (Fenix)
Warhammer (Mysterious Beatles)
Wickedclaw (where did he go?)
Menatus the Awesome
Hexans (John)
Ereptor

Anyone else?

~>John<~

technically according to stormy we were kings, not emperors
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

and queens!
Don't forget that Tania was a queen!

...but then again, don't listen to Stormy.
I think we should define Kings/Queens as those who are chronically in the top 10-20, and then #1's are Emperors/Empresses. That's just me, though. *shrug*

*is the Queen of Grammatica*

Ereptor

Ya those were actually people that made it the the number one spot.   I bet no one remembers who had the first commanding lead in the second server?  I did actually, for a couple hours i was a lot higher than everyone.  heh.  But of all those people you named, how many actually held the spot as Emperor?  thats what i would like to know.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Well I was there for a few days, but I'm also chronically in the top 10 (except when I just got massacred recently down to rank 20) so I'm both a Queen and an Empress.

*G* Josh was definately an Emperor.

calria

I think anyone who's been hated as much as Josh is/was deserves the title of emperor! lol! It takes a lot of work to be as despised a despot as he was!

Power of Mordor

Calria your verb tenses dont match. "who's been hated as much as Josh is" doesnt work

calria

Actually, it does work.

"Been" refers back to the subject "anyone," while "is" refers to Josh.

The reverse is also grammatically correct, ie-
"who is hated as much as Josh was."

You just can't beat me at my own game, dear.

~>John<~

unless of course they misunderstood "who's" as who is, instead of who has....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Ahhh! Thank you, John- I hadn't thought of that!

Abby The Rat

Ooooooo......
Could John become the King for the Queen of Grammatica?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Hmmm...

That has connotations I'd rather not consider! lol!

He can be the Royal Adviser, instead. ;-)

Badrang the Tyrant

I was a King?  I was in the top ten as The Blue Hordes of Ungatt Trunn for a while, or until I got bored cause the whole top ten was either fellow clans members or allies.  I also didn't want to leave the clan and still have the same account (cause I saw what happened to Menatus! :D ).

I actually didn't like Josh because of all the rumors and things said about him.  But really he is a good friend.

And Power of Mordor, could you please stop trying to correct Calria?  That is my job!! :lol:   But seriosly, it is getting annoying, cause all you are posting is about correcting Cal.

Menatus

Same difference, them. Yeah, I left the clan and I get massacred just because people saw it as an opportunity to attack me, and they said I was a traitor. Jeez!

Badrang the Tyrant

Didn't you attack Deathclaw though?  He was the leader and so we all protected him... :lol: