Dispensation of Justice

Started by Neobaron, May 10, 2011, 01:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

The first person to actually throw strong words around now is TPD, who I thought was going to be reasonable based on his first post. Alas for that, posting a bunch of stuff that you already worked through four days ago that weren't really reason for this. I'll let the MSN stuff speak for itself, I don't want to make it out to be anything that it's not. We'll all find out together. Hand in hand. The rest of the stuff is all whatever you make of it. After renaming himself Redrum, I have a hard time seeing TPD and Orcrist Imposter not trying to kill run people in retaliation, which is what I'd do if I were them. But we'll see.

As a rule, I picked the side that I came in on, so I'm naturally going to believe Neo first. It's how these things work, the same way that you believe your clan members' accounts over ours. It's to be expected from both sides.

Ruddertail

QuoteAs far the issue of warlord text, in case everyone's forgotten, there's now a way to attack without ever seeing that - attack from scores.

Did you just miss that I said that? I didn't even take the time to open his warlord page. And Varg, if I were trying to kill net, I'd do a sight better of a job of it. Sorry.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Purple Dragon

no windhound, not buying 100 skiffs out of respect for other players is downright silly.

If you and volkov could get on msn some time with Firetooth and I, that would be great. This is going nowhere with Kilkenne being a condescending aggressor, Neobarn being a fascist, and the rest of the no name crew throwing in their accusatory comments that work to completely undermine the topic.

send me a message ingame with your msn (might already have it) if you want to chat with Fire and I.

Purp
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Firetooth

In gen's own words, willful ignorance=stupidity.

If you don't check their page for the facts, you can't complain when you "accidentally" kill their net. Besides, Neo said BA's main troop type is stoat...so why did they attack in their main troop type? Why not at least try others to see if they didn't lose a ton of net?

Answer-whether land was a motivation or net, they were willingly destroying net.

Also Kilk, just to let you know the MSN convo doesn't cover everything in here. It's not going to automatically invalidate what we've posted.
Quote from: Kilkenne on May 10, 2011, 12:30:45 PM

As a rule, I picked the side that I came in on, so I'm naturally going to believe Neo first. It's how these things work, the same way that you believe your clan members' accounts over ours. It's to be expected from both sides.
I agree, but I have at least tried to get the other perspective yesterday after we were purposefully targeted (again). BA made not effort to resolve the rev thing or stoat thing themselves, and have been defensive and unwilling both times, and this time they responded by killing us.

I agree with Purp, though, this would go better in MSN, but not today please. Maybe tomorrow if I'm up to more dramaz.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hi, I'm Barack Obama, and I don't support this.

Sorry...   Anyway, I'm not going for either side...  BA had land.  GLaDOS needs land?  Land trades hands.  Done.
butts lol
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on May 10, 2011, 12:34:41 PM
no windhound, not buying 100 skiffs out of respect for other players is downright silly.

If you and volkov could get on msn some time with Firetooth and I, that would be great. This is going nowhere with Kilkenne being a condescending aggressor, Neobarn being a fascist, and the rest of the no name crew throwing in their accusatory comments that work to completely undermine the topic.

send me a message ingame with your msn (might already have it) if you want to chat with Fire and I.

Purp

You just don't like me because I trolled your awful signature and status thing. That's cool, I respect that. But don't think for a second that what I say has no weight just because you don't like me. That's your right, but writing off what I say just because you're an angry child doesn't your points any more valid than mine. If you took the time to read what I had said, you'd be able to wrap your mind around the fact that I'm one of the more sympathetic ones to your plight, in fact I even offered to talk to you about reimbursing your losses. Instead you threw it back in my face. I'll make peace with whomever wants to, but not if you're going to spit on me.

In addition;

Please tell me what a fascist is, without Googling it, because I'd like to know what you think that word means. Hint: It does not mean what you think it means. I hope this made you more mad, because you're getting less coherent the more you post. Please also post in multiple colors, as it brightens up my day/the world.

As for Firetooth, I didn't say that it will, but Neo knows the most about this whole situation and will be posting that, in addition to his thoughts, so I'm urging you all to quit throwing around the same tired material until that happens, then we can all throw tired material together in perfect forum harmony. Also, attacking destroys more of your net generally than defending, and speaking as someone who is too dumb to train more than one troop type, I usually end up suiciding stoats against people because I'm bad at being a warlord.

Ruddertail

Fire - I'm not complaining about destroyed net. You're complaining about destroyed net. I'm fine with the losses. Your guys are treating it as an act of war.  I'm just explaining why it's not an intentional destruction of net. If your problem is that we're being careless and accidentally killing net, then granted. But wouldn't more appropriate response to that be, "please don't hit in my massed troop" instead of, "if you keep that up, we'll kill you"? Because that's what I got.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on May 10, 2011, 12:47:24 PM
Fire - I'm not complaining about destroyed net. You're complaining about destroyed net. I'm fine with the losses. Your guys are treating it as an act of war.  I'm just explaining why it's not an intentional destruction of net. If your problem is that we're being careless and accidentally killing net, then granted.
I'd not call it careless or lazy, to an extent it was purposeful. You may have no problem losing a ton of your net for some land, but I do. Also, stoats are aggressive. Gen would've knock we probably would lose more then her if she timed it right. It's also not really possible to know if she used chaos or not, as there is no message in your main menu under "so and so attacked you and gained xx land" like there is with sacks and captures.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Purple Dragon

No, I started this account like what... 5 years ago? So your troll of my sig that has been around for 5 years was completely justifiable and I had a good laugh at it myself :P

I am referring to fascism under the rule of Benito Mussolini, the Leader of Italy during World War II. One of the laws passed by him was "Benito Mussolini is always right" - which is what im getting from Neobarn in his first post, which was like a novel (overzealous  ::)) and the fact that he was "reaching out" to the other members of GLADOS saying that "don't worry, im right your leaders are wrong, come under our wing and take my word for it".

Trust me, I know my history better than you. Don't try to attack me by pretending that you are superior in relation to ideologies and governments, it has been my main study for the past three years.

You aren't helping the diplomacy at all, just refer to a different thread and spam there or something. Let Volkov, Windy, Firetooth and I untangle the web of lies that has been plaguing this entire topic from the very first post.

Purple Dragon
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Neobaron

The original post was meant to be IC, but I am apparently not very good at the RP aspect.

Imagine a small rodent giving a speech, and you will have what I was going for.

---

The continued insistence that we destroyed net is just... wrong. I don't think it's a lie, because people tend to exaggerate things when they are frustrated, and I can't blame anyone for their frustration. I would be mad too.

250 million, which is the aggregate total I have come up with based on the various round numbers thrown around is an overestimation. Based on our calculations, no more than 140 million net TOTAL was lost on account of my guys land grabbing on their preferred troop. For comparison, BA lost ~110 TOTAL net in sacks, steals, and retaliation from the elements of GLaDOS involved.

However, to suggest your clan has/had no skiffs IS a blatant lie, which I will show out with several espys of your clan at varying dates and times that I have in a file on my desk at home. As I said in the MSN conversation - you are saying one thing, and my intel is saying another. So I am not going to believe you, have my guys spend money on skiffs, and then possibly fail miserably. I'd rather they attack with what they have, especially when resources are so limited as they are this round.

Further, the notion that we were "suiciding" is fallacious. I invite anyone to look back through the message log to see how many failed attacks Dead Cat Bounce had when they was attacking. You will find she was not failing very often, or often enough to justify concern that she was suiciding intentionally. If you were to check the logs from that day, you would also find that she was hitting many warlords for varying amounts in varying numbers of attacks. I also invite anyone to check the log from TPD/Overlord/AoW to see how he took it. The target had ~18,000 land. That's an impressive number. It must also be pointed out that the target was your clans net holder, and was immune from an espionage, and we were not made aware of the theoretical skiff hole until we had our conversation on MSN.

The King Cobra attacks were only 4, and spread out over a 10 minute period. Does it take a warlord 10 minutes to make 4 intentionally failed attacks, or was he trying to build up between hits in order to break at some point? 4 failed attacks =! Suicide.

As to the issue with rev - he was sacked for something like 50 million. He retaliated with undue vigor, and was disciplined for his actions. Remember, he is new in these parts and doesn't understand our ways. A bit of leeway is to be expected. I apologized for this incident, and ensured that no further murders or steals would be used without proper cause, and no further murders or steals have been used.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on May 10, 2011, 12:53:47 PM
Trust me, I know my history better than you.

are you serious, I can't tell, do you really think this?

The Purple Dragon

yes please show us the espies, in total I think GLADOS had somewhere around 10million skiffs, 6m of which were marketed. We purposefully did this so that land grabs were made easy. I don't hear marlfox or the rest of the game complaining, probably because they were all able to break us in skiffs.

Did you not just look at my post of the 121 murders/poisons IN A ROW that Rev did? that alone accounts for somewhere around 130million networth (over half of our net at the time). the second attack with stoats killed 96million networth, so your estimate of 140million grand total has already been surpassed by a sum of 86million networth. Grand total of networth destroyed on our side was more in the area of 250million if you include Kobra's suicides. I thought I was bad at math..

Kilkenne

Actually, you had 22.7m marketed when you both died, don't sell yourselves short in this regard. It was a pretty impressive number, more stoats than anyone else in the game once you combined them, I think. Almost exactly 100m net in stoats.

The Purple Dragon

Is there a rule against spamming, Lady Shael? I motion for Kilkenne to be punished for spamming this thread with useless posts designed to stir the pot between the diplomats of both clans. Just throwing that out there.

Further posts on this thread are useless, the issue will be resolved over MSN between myself, Firetooth, Volkov and Windhound, who are the most level headed of the BA clan.

Purp

The Lady Shael

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on May 10, 2011, 12:53:47 PM
Trust me, I know my history better than you.

I had to laugh at that.  :D PD, you know Kilk is a PHD History student, right?

Kilk is not spamming. His posts are relevant to the points being argued.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.