Dispensation of Justice

Started by Neobaron, May 10, 2011, 01:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

If this is not a lock, then kindly open a troop hole. If you don't open a troop hole, it's a lock. You can't have it both ways. Locks always start out small, you know :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

QuoteLocks always start out small, you know

Not if it's done right.

Get an espy and take it if you have issues with someone having land. It really shouldn't be that difficult for someone of your calibre.

Seriously, this game has gotten pathetically soft if people start crying because they have to make effort to get land.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I got an espy already. The stats are nothing special, but still more than I could generate on short notice.

Let me make something clear, Neo! I don't have a problem with you locking land. By all means, go for it. Lock attempts make the game fun! My problem is that your mission statement for BA was originally to police other clans from getting too strong, maintaining balance, and that means no locks.

My problem is not with your action, it is that your action doesn't line up with your mission statement. If you go one way or another, you won't hear a peep from me. But you can't have it both ways.

Neobaron

Nothing we are doing is out of line with our mission statement. If we are threatened, we react.

Volkov is 'nothing special' in your words, so why assert that we are attempting to lock land?

Volkov is playing the game as the game should be played. He is protecting his gains.

As Lou Holtz used to say, "It's our job to score points. It's your job to stop us."

Again, if you have issues with Volkov having land, then take it.

By your own words, it wouldn't be hard.

It wasn't intended to be.

---

Either way, V will (should) be dropping half or so when he gets home tonight. We had something worked out where we would be broken this morning, but the contrator never logged on.

Kilkenne

Echoing the point that it doesn't sound like any sort of land lock was intentional. I think that if Volkov does drop, or if someone takes it off his hands tonight that that'll prove it.

Shadow

Indeed it will. I await the moment with great anticipation :)

Neobaron

Imagine that.

Sevah just broke in one run.

Shadow

wow, all two times! ^_^

Why are you being so bitter, Neo? Or is that just me ascribing tone to internet messages?

Firetooth

Don't threaten Kilk (which is what that looks like). He has done nothing wrong except leave a corrupt clan. You've already wronged me and my clan, you don't even seem to care about your clans slogan anymore haha. I just don't get why you keep trying to push your "we're all peaceful and enforcement like." When have you actually helped somebody in tourble? Never. When have you caused somebody to be in trouble?

I'll let you answer that question.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

I'm not sure why he stopped. By my calcs hes not even half done.

Bottom line is in less than half a run, he got what he needed to break.

And yes, you are ascribing tone to internet messages.

Firetooth

Seeing as Sevz (supposedly) has 300bil cash, I'm not suprised he broke your failock. ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

300b cash is more net than sevah actually has by itself, let alone his land. lol.

Neobaron

You really think Sevah has 300 billion cash?

I mean money is next to worthless, but the guy was sitting at 50 mill NW like 20 minutes ago.

But really? 300 billion cash?

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on May 12, 2011, 02:43:28 PM
300b cash is more net than sevah actually has by itself, let alone his land. lol.

Note the supposedly. I know he does not actually have that much, I do know he is confident enough to tell other people he does, and that he ahs been netting uninterrupted most of the round. He's also unclanned and has hence suffered less the most other warlords this round.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSeeing as Sevz (supposedly) has 300bil cash, I'm not suprised he broke your failock.

It wasn't ever a landlock, I expected to be broken. That fact that no one has is a reflection on you all, not me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES