Dispensation of Justice

Started by Neobaron, May 10, 2011, 01:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

QuoteThis just happened today, I noticed that you guys kicked him from your clan, but I want reparations. 39million rats 21million stoats, 6million weasels. Honestly this is the last straw. I expect those troops back on my account by tomorrow or all this diplomacy can go to hell.

Tax Rate (?) 11%
Rats (?) 49,055,367
Weasels (?) 1,876,650
Stoats (?) 9,110,731
Skiffs (?) 832,405
Leaders (?) 297

Rats (?) 10,105,886
Weasels (?) 938,948
Stoats (?) 4,291,323
Skiffs (?) 104,099
Leaders (?) 81

Before and after.

I was considering it given the circumstances.

But you chose to inflate the numbers and lie about what was to be sent to you.

So no.

Instead, a peace will have to suffice.

Revelation is no longer within the bounds of protection of the BAº. Do as you please.

---

And really this isn't that much diplomacy. I find it funny that you tire of talking with me so easily about a possible conclusion, yet just a few posts back you mocked the way things were done in the old days.

You realize that I am born of the old days, right?

Welcome to real diplomacy.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

His inflated numbers include the marketed troops that were lost when he died, Neo.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Purple Dragon

thank you Kyle.

and those figures are only from my end... Blue Eyes also needs reparations... oh and heres another tidbit

ago    You find another warlord viewing your stats!
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
239,010 Rats
You managed to destroy:
738,908 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 858 Acres of Land and destroyed:
503,817 Rats
You managed to destroy:
776,614 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 106 Acres of Land and destroyed:
178,636 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,260,979 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 106 Acres of Land and destroyed:
130,633 Rats
You managed to destroy:
621,529 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 384 Acres of Land and destroyed:
465,039 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,133,934 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 157 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,066,383 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,039,785 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 133 Acres of Land and destroyed:
908,593 Rats
You managed to destroy:
637,554 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 670 Acres of Land and destroyed:
662,844 Rats
You managed to destroy:
433,363 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 111 Acres of Land and destroyed:
966,699 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,429,438 Rats
1.4 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 254 Acres of Land and destroyed:
112,106 Rats
You managed to destroy:
705,391 Rats
1.5 hours ago    Dead Cat Bounce (#16) attacked you!    You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
580,959 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,691,776 Rats

I'm sorry, want to kick him from the clan as well?
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Genevieve

Neobaron

Absolutely not.

Peace is my offer.

I have already given him Revelation for a violation of BAºs code against unnecessary offensive action.

And now you're asking me to boot someone for playing the game... this is a travesty.

The Purple Dragon

You aren't going to give reparations after what Rev did, and you justified? Alright buddy.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, I do not remember me sacking Rev, I only remember his retals vs. blue eyes for capturing leaders. Windy pointed out that he is a QMT player and is slightly more prone to aggressive retaliation than anyone else in the game.

If you could show me the sacks I will change my tone on that topic, but I do not remember any so I'm going with the fact that I didn't sack him.

Well, I remember Firetooth and Neo talking about it. Rev would have to post his logs, the original sacks are now too far in the past to show on the attacks page. However, it's not a "fact" that you did not sack Rev, it's a fact that you did. That's what started the whole thing.

GLADOS is not an organized clan, 90% of the net was made by my indy runs while Firetooth made the resources to do so, as well as Surf and Etendue. THis means that even though we had enough to break you, it was not on my account at the time, because before running I sent it all away, so just drop the fact that you were at low land..

This should matter too me why?

I realized that you were low but also got a nice espy on you saying that you had 35bil cash and 9bil food... I knew I wouldn't kill you because that would not be possible and decided that sacking you to make up for what I lost from a BA member onlining me BEFORE I ATTACKED YOU would be justified. I've been hit to low land before and I really just don't give a [darn] because I know they aren't kill runs.

Again, you attacked me not just to low land, but lower land than I have been hit too at any point. And you had threatened kills, threats which had never been retracted. What exactly am I supposed to think, especially when you have changed your name, and say nothing about it not being a kill attempt.

QuoteI'm trying to be reasonable here, and I'm stating facts and using logic to back up my arguments, all you're doing is throwing personal bias at me.

Actually, no, I'm not. I'm pointing out the errors in your logic and arguments, and you are taking it personally. Except for the bit about lying, because I could see no other reasonable explanation.

Quotestop trying to stir the pot, I thought you would be the more level headed player in your clan but that turns out to be Windy. Forgive me if I choose to ignore your forum posts and speak directly to Windy and Neobarn to resolve this.

I am being level-headed. If you want to ignore me, fine, but you having a tantrum won't change what I've said.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Aren't you guys supposed to be all about not locking down land?

Neobaron

It's not locked, it's just hard to get.

---

Back OT;

Peace has been concluded with GLaDOS.

I'm glad this is over.

Firetooth

BA you are a complete hoke. I've had enough of your complete and utter hypocrisy. Hence I adn Kilk will be starting a clan that actually stands for something other then using "hurr durr justice!" as an excuse to get out of trouble. Any further attacks on GLaDOS will be punished, and reperations are a must. You've treated my clan terribly, and I'm going to make sure you make it up to them, one way or another.

Making land hard to get is the same thing as locking in my books, there is the finest of lines between the two. Once again, outright hypocrisy. It's not good if anybody makes land hard to get because they ruin the game for othe people, but you guys are just "looking after the land."

Seriously, I know which clan is getting worst clan award in the inevitable turbo awards.

hint: it's BA.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Sorry Neo, I am inclined to agree. Making land hard to get is the definition of locking. Which is fine, just don't pretend not to be.

If you are really not locking, then feel free to release the land.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on May 12, 2011, 11:35:58 AM
Sorry Neo, I am inclined to agree. Making land hard to get is the definition of locking. Which is fine, just don't pretend not to be.

If you are really not locking, then feel free to release the land.

FREE MY LAND FROM THE CLUTCHES OF YOUR LEADERS YOU DASTARDLY FIEND

on topic: We'll probably be making our third party clan and rocking out in the next couple of days, me and Firetooth. We'll be opening diplomatic relations as soon as things are up and running, and we get a chance to talk policy.

Shadow

Odd, until now I thought you were in BA, Kilk.

Kilkenne

I am, until I drop today to join Firetooth's new digs.

Neobaron

If we were locking anything, you wouldn't have been able to scrape almost 40k this morning Shadow.

You know what a lock looks like. This isn't that.

---

Have fun Kilk. This won't be forgotten soon.