What generation of RWLer are you?

Started by The Lady Shael, May 04, 2011, 10:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which group do you fall into?

First Era Veteran (Oct 2002-Jan 2003)
8 (25%)
First Generation Veteran (Feb 2003-July 2006)
5 (15.6%)
Second Generation Veteran (Aug 2006-Dec 2008)
9 (28.1%)
Third Generation Middlebie (Jan 2009-Sept 2010)
5 (15.6%)
Newbie (Oct 2010-present)
5 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

The Lady Shael

When did you start RWL? I think a "generation" is about three years....the second generation is a little short right now because it was only three years ago. And this is all subjective to the way I see it anyway.

Also I called you a First Generation Veteran if you were playing when Retto was admin, just to explain the cutoff date.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

The Lady Shael

Kyro hun, you're a newbie. Just saiyan. :p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Kilkenne

The Lady Shael

Wasn't really being omniscient, saw Kyro had just voted, opened the poll and saw a vote for middlebie and none for newbie.

Kyrolin Zenyar

No, I was on the game (inactive, but on it) early 2010.  Forums, yes, I'm a newbie.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Kilkenne

I figured this mostly meant the forums anyhow, seeing as that's the community aspect.

god 2002 seems like so long ago

The Lady Shael

Yeah, this mostly means the forums, basically whenever you started being active in the RWL community. So if you were active in-game but didn't post much in the forums, that counts too. But you would have had to been actively playing the game.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Ashyra Nightwing

I remember xepher.net!

just checked and xepher.net's still going, mostly hosts weird furry stuff though

Twilight Shadow

Third Generation Middlebie (Jan 2009-Sept 2010). I start on April 26, 2010. So yeah...It was dumb that I only played turbo two days for my first round ever...barely got of protection lol. I also started with turbo not reg lol I am a weird newb

Firetooth

Second generation vet, signed up on the forums in novemeber 2007.

How time flies. Looking back at my old posts... :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

*remembers when there were dinosaurs rather than stoats*

First Era Veteran

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sharptooh