What strategy do you prefer?

Leader
Indy
Both--whatever I'm in the mood for
Uh...I attack allot
Other (explain)

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 02, 2011, 01:40:38 PM
Well I join a year ago and since I join as wolf. I was taught a basic leader strat by NW, Vargarth, and even you Holby so dont say you teach indy right away. You gave me basic idea for leader.  I have modified my strat since that crummy strat you gave me but hey mine works now...at least pretty well.
If you joined up as a Wolf, I would have told you to learn leaders, or change race. The race differences are (were) so stark, as to make it useless to indy on a leader race, in terms of seeing instant results.

I never worked with you as far as I can recall. I may have mentioned the very basics of a leader strat in a clan forum, by way of explanation, but that is all. Certainly not as a "This is how you play leader" tutorial.

You may think you're top stuff now, but if you continue to behave in such a patronising manner towards /everybody/, you'll soon find you won't get the chance to work with the game's best and most experienced players. If that doesn't bother you, please feel free to continue isolating yourself.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

I told someone last night I was a loner. lol
But I am not the best I am the newbs of all newbs. But I have learned a lot lately. So hows it going holby?

The Lady Shael

Diplomacy has always been my strategy of choice. ^.^ But when I actually feel like doing a "real" strategy, I end up leadering. I'm not really familiar what's involved with an indy strategy and it's just easy for me to manage 100% huts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 03, 2011, 10:10:57 AM
Diplomacy has always been my strategy of choice. ^.^ But when I actually feel like doing a "real" strategy, I end up leadering. I'm not really familiar what's involved with an indy strategy and it's just easy for me to manage 100% huts.

huts are for jerks shael is a jerk

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE LESS HUTS OKAY?

Twilight Shadow

Kilk you really hate leaders. Yeah for shael. I think I am going to try diplomacy for a while.

Yep TS is going to actually and try to make friends ingame instead of making enemies. Yeah for me!

Firetooth

...I just realized how much of a jerk I was last night. Sorry, I'm grumpy when I lack sleep.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

I don't hate leaders, it's just that everyone loves them, and I figure if I gnash my teeth and hit them over the head with the anti-leader bat, they will fall in line behind me and also be awful at this game.

Twilight Shadow

Lol leader is my strat, until I become a rat. <-- I rhymed...I think

Well I typically land on my leader strat otherwise indy is fun. Forager was fun and pretty easy to run. Maybe I should try casher?...Nah

wolf bite

"Fear" is good diplomacy.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

I feel like I'm the only one not scared of you, Wolf Bite.

Maybe it's the tupee.

Oh, I went there.

Twilight Shadow

Well fear is always fun to cause maybe thats what sevah does but not many people like him though. So I think the nice approach will work better :D

wolf bite

*tries to smile nicely and still hide my fangs*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Twilight Shadow

Too bad you don't need to try and hide those fangs with those wrinkles :D