My SRAUAT Test

Started by Krowdon, April 30, 2011, 08:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I think it will be after Cabaret.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont normally watch them. I think I saw a John Wayne film once.

No close libraries have it. Perhaps Netflix.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Ahh John Wayne. He pwns.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think his character died in the movie I saw.

Ungatt Trunn II

It happens. John Wayne always plays a hero or heroic character.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

John Wayne could beat him on his worse day.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Probably. Alfred is kinda strange.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Ah. A personification of a Japanese stereotype of the United States during the 40's. Interesting.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 30, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
Ah. A personification of a Japanese stereotype of the United States during the 40's. Interesting.

How did you know?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon