It's been a long time.

Started by Axan, April 30, 2011, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axan

Tis true, I am sad to say. You see, i created this account many years ago, and am just now getting back itno things.

Krowdon

you havent played since 2009? wow. About time you came back.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Axan

Indeed. Haha! You know, Krowdon, people might start getting the wrong idea, what, with you having me meet your dad and all....

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

TUH TUH TUH TEXAS HOLDEM TUH TUH TEXAS HOLDEM
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Axan

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Axan

Did you know that I speak Sarcasm as a second language?

Ungatt Trunn II

Did you know that no one cares?

Sorry. I could not resist.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

This is better than Days Of Our Lives! (which I have only seen 3 times)

Axan

Is it? Well, I'm flattered to have our conversation compared to such a wonderfully complex piece of crap. (If you'll pardon my French.)

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll never forget the French for what they did to Jesus during the Spanish Inquisition during the war of 1812 in Germany.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Good thing we cant breed with the French.

Axan

Well, someone got themselves one of those big fanshy college edumacations!