It's been a long time.

Started by Axan, April 30, 2011, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Hmm.Well, he is my Dad.

And he has words he speaks. and you have words you speak. so yes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Axan

I see. Alright, then.

When do I meet him?

Krowdon

My Dad? Whenever he comes on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't know if I approve of being called interesting. It seems like I am simply an object of amusement for you.

And you, Axan, where do you get off all high and mighty? I am the most smarticle being this side of quadrant 4!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Your comments are interesting.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I'm glad I have this quality. Do they enthrall you and leave you asking for more? 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Im not sure how to answer that one.

Axan

I aplogize for my abesnce. I was distracted while reading the Redwall Wikipedia page. Anywho, good evening, Ungatt.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Good evening kind sir! Now I don't ever consort with communists. Personal thing. So if you're a communist, or even lean slightly left politically, I may or may not have urges to end your life. Sorry, it's one of my many quirks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Axan

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 30, 2011, 08:42:15 PM
Good evening kind sir! Now I don't ever consort with communists. Personal thing. So if you're a communist, or even lean slightly left politically, I may or may not have urges to end your life. Sorry, it's one of my many quirks.

Feel free to kill him.

Axan

I assure you, my friend, that I am, in fact, NOT a communist. I actually killed Communists earlier this very day.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

He isnt. He hasnt spammed near enough.