Friends

Started by Trident, April 05, 2003, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I've made a lot of friends from RWL...I have at least 1/4 of my 110 buddies on aol are from RWL  :D  

Menatus

Who counts them? Yeah, I have a Warlords section on my AIM list, and it's longer than my Tania and Real Life sections practically. Because people who use Warlords are active a lot more.

Lets see, Ragefur, Orcrist, you, Josh perhaps, Shadow, Aus, Kilk, Retto, Stormy, Cal, Mitya, Shael, Holbs, the rest...it's a lot.

Dead Eye

I made a lot. Lot of enemies too.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

I have made a lot of friends from RWL to.  I will not list them all, for I may forget someone.

Holby

Wow, people has AIM lists that /aren't/ RWL? *Gasp*
For me,
No RWL friends = No AIM
I will not deleted this

Trident

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantI have made a lot of friends from RWL to.  I will not list them all, for I may forget someone.
LOL!  I lvoe your signature!!!  (Off topic, I know).  My buddy profile has that in it  :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

Thanks!  But I changed it.  I like the last part of your sig.  It's very funny.

calria

*spins*

I have made a ton of friends on RWL! Before I got on here, I had 3 AIM lists:
-real life friends
-current members of thesitefights.com
-former members of thesitefights.com

and now I have my RWL section, which is second in size only to my real life section!
*hugs all her RWL friends*

Beem

I don?t know who considers me a friend here, but I know there are a few.  ^_^ I like most every one here... and have managed so far to escape the corrections of cal.  Go me ^_^.  I won't attempt to name them because I would probably offend someone by forgetting to list them.  So, you know who you are *grins and tosses skittles to those whom claim to be friends.* ^_^ *then just pegs others with random skittles.  Looks back at his small $.65 bag of never ending skittles and wonders how he manages to throw so many yet never run out... stamps "Marry Poppins Bag of Skittles" on the side and calls it good.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

*chuckle*

I actually found something I could correct in that post, but I won't correct it.

*puts a sign on Beem that says "Aloof from all Grammatical Rules" on it*

Van

My whole AIm is from people in real life, no onliner people ma-bobs. Don't you people like me  :(  *sob*  
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

calria

No, Van. We all hate you. In fact, we are disgusted by your mere presence!

*wink*

Abby The Rat

That because you haven't put your AIM sn into your profile or the fact that you used the AIM button of someone else who has AIM, I.E me.

Try click the AIM button at the bottom of this post and you should know what to do after that. ~wink~

What is your AIM sn by the way?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Hee, I just got AIM. (OK, 3 weeks ago- same thing. <_< ) And I found out you can zap someone up to 35% at one time! *Nods*
I also found out that Ad isn't logged on at this very moment, even though he's here!
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

For that reason Holbs, is that I'm in college at this very moment and I'm not allow to have AIM or any type of IM so I cannot chat but it doesn't stop me from posting on here. (Not even at break or lunch.)

And did you know that if three or four people warn you to the max then you get 100% and you don't want to get 100% for many reason..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]