Friends

Started by Trident, April 05, 2003, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rough Raiders

I did accept online remember??? Ok ill say it here. I accept you apology.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Trident

Whenever somebody says stupid stuff, I also reply "You do that"  :D  :D  :D  

Blood Wake

my aim list has so many people from rwl that i forgot who some of them were

My AIM name is TheGameWolf

(i'm not on aim that often because my pc does not have the net and i have to use the computers at the library)
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR_Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelNot that I don't want to, our RWL chat sessions are always...full of surprises. No comment. ^_^ *nudges Kilk and Julie*
When will you forget about that Kilk thing?  *Waits for you to forget*  Ya know, I wouldn't be half this irritable about it, had I won ^_^.

I've made about...*Counts on fingers and toes*...A lot of friends.  Lessee...There's Shael, Austin, Tania and Ad.  Then, umm, Bloodwake, and Josh...I can NOT forget Deadeye...Errr, Holbs and Windhound...Mark...Oh! Razorclaw and Jason!    And Aquillis (Even though he STILL won't say "I love you, Julie" :lol: )...Van whom I mean to talk to on AIM when I get home, Bubble Gum Squad, Oooooh!!! I can't name anymore.  My brain hurts real bad.  *Needs a hug*

Trident

My friend tend to be guys.

Some I will name their aim name, otehrs I will say their forum name.

Aqualis, Holby, Ragefur, LoneWolf, John, VertigosyTY, Ad, Boggs, Deadeye, Rough Raiders, DaCombatWombat, DiggerofRedwall, Ereptor, Wolfbite, Bloodwake, Exodus4god, Beem, Baska, Badrang, george666420, Wickedclaw, JasythePyro, Shytalon, Beatles, Llawred, matthias, Van, RWLFanatic, ShadowDragonX, Slipknot, Snoopygy, The Kewima, Vasgum, Vawser, Windhound, and that's all the guys.  :D  BEAT THAT.  I would say Kilc and such, but I don't know him.  

Abby The Rat

~gasp~ and I thought I knew most of the RWL

Ok, all you RWL guys and gals, contact me and add me to your list if you haven't got me on your list

I'm Agle Eagle
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Quote from: Dead EyeI made a lot. Lot of enemies too.
No kidding! Just you wait, Deadeye, just you wait...
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Beem

Yay! I made some ones list.  *Feels happy, and hands Trident a skittle.  Then, turns and gives TR her long awaited hug.* ^_^ There, be happy.  *Dances around and tosses skittles.*  Oh and for the lazy people out there, my instant messenger names are:
yahoo: de_dude7
msn: three_pea@hotmail.com
aim: foogernoogan
Add me.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

*Hugs Beem*

Of course you made the list.