Friends

Started by Trident, April 05, 2003, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Fair enough ;)  Though it's 8:45 PM here.  :D
Anyhow, I wouldn't go around zapping people for no reason! Just that Kasey chap. Behaved himself after I put him to 35. Heh.
Anyhow, I have yet to be zapped! I wonder whether it's a good sensation. Hmm...
I will not deleted this

I have a long list of RWL people on AIM.... So far, I've only been able to talk to Aus...
My AIM name is Pentephraxis.

Ereptor

SIGHHHHHH   if anyone could help me out here.  if i had my way i would ask those who have aim account to have at least similiar names of those that they have on rwl.  if anyone is on my aim list you know i always ask, "who is this again."  Heh sigh....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Van

I added my Aim thingmabob.  As you can clearly see. Now friends I need some friends.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Holby

Quote from: EreptorSIGHHHHHH   if anyone could help me out here.  if i had my way i would ask those who have aim account to have at least similiar names of those that they have on rwl.  if anyone is on my aim list you know i always ask, "who is this again."  Heh sigh....
I always say that! I even ask myself sometimes <_<
Still, I don't believe I have your AIM, Ereptor. What is it?
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

I can't make another s/n with my e-mail anymore.  (I wonder how it got maxed out) Or I would have Urran Voh.  What is everyone else's s/ns?  I have Aus, Trident, Ad, Ragefur, Dead Eye, John, and someone else.  I'm Footb402.  *walks off and wonders who he forgot*

I consider everyone here a friend.  Yes even Ereptor!  I may have a quarrel with you on the server, but it doesn't mean that I'm not your friend!! :D  

Van

Yeah, ONE friend on ROC!!My s/n is NHLBRO19.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Badrang the Tyrant

*adds Van to his Redwall Buddy List*

One more for Redwall! :D  

The Lady Shael

WAY too many. Or not enough. Depends on how you look at it. But either way, I've made A LOT of friends from RWL...I'm not going to mention them all though, because I know I'm going to forget someone. Among the top friends though, I'll have to say: Tania, Holbs, Ad, Julie, Klamath, Raine, Kilk, Aus, Orcrist, and I know I'm even forgetting a couple other people. My irl friends are either away or offline, and so I really don't have a choice but to talk with my RWL friends. Not that I don't want to, our RWL chat sessions are always...full of surprises. No comment. ^_^ *nudges Kilk and Julie* My AIM is PearlHarborDay44 if anyone's just bored. I actually have a screen name just for RWL, The Lady Shael, but I haven't used it since I left.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Yes, but where are you now? Oh, and you guys can check peoples profiles instead of asking, you know. Makes life so much easier.

Get on, Shael!

Trident

I'm just wondering, but Rough Raiders think all of you hate him.  Why would he get that idea?  Are any of you guys acting mean or something?  He really is nice.

Rough Raiders

hmmm just Dead Eye Guardians of the Night (who both go to my school and were friends with) Holbs sometimes not that often though... hmmm*thinks*
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

I appologize but this is what I got ( I am catfoodmade4dogs, he is Chuckles)

CatFoodMade4Dogs: I will stop picking on you in RWL all together
CatFoodMade4Dogs: You are becoming better in forums
Chuckles434: you do that
CatFoodMade4Dogs: And I will get off your case
CatfoodMade4Dogs: I am trying to be nice becuase I feel bad

I know him, he is sarcastice. Isn't that a bit mean to be to some one when they are appologizing?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

The whole reason for me being mean to you is because you are mean to me and i dont recall you saying :    
CatFoodMade4Dogs: You are becoming better in forums
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

My histroy is showing it. And I said sorry, and you still won't accept it. So I have to stay mean!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov