The Hope

Started by Menatus, April 05, 2003, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well, not really. Your bestest friends are in it, such as me, Aus and Holbs. Finally, I have a clan with forumgoers in it.

Join the Alliance! MWAHAHA *cough, hack, wheeze*

Dead Eye

Is hope against Ereptor?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

Not really. ;)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

Our clan is good: We don't have to fear attacks by Mordor, but we're not his minions so we don't have to fear brutalities by PAL. Plus we're the only clan who have people in the top 10 besides Mordor (and if DUNE counts).

So basically...we rock!

Holby

But not me. Don't worry, I'll get up there. But first, I have to push myself down to the bottom, to come up faster.
Just like when you touch the bottom of the pool, and then shoot up really fast. That's the idea, anyway. ;)
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Good luck Holby!

Rough Raiders

Quote from: MenatusWe don't have to fear attacks by Mordor, but we're not his minions so we don't have to fear brutalities by PAL.
What did this mean about PAL.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

calria

Good luck Holbs! If I was higher in the ranks I'd send you stuff, just cuz you're that darn awesome!

alacazar

QuoteWe don't have to fear attacks by Mordor, but we're not his minions so we don't have to fear brutalities by PAL.  

pal is at war with mordor,  and was wat war with naz untill the last naz empire fell.  

unless you are an ali of pals enemys you usualy dont have to worry about brutal attacks.   usualy,  ther is always a black sheep in there somewhere ;)

alacazar

calria

Quote from: alacazar
QuoteWe don't have to fear attacks by Mordor, but we're not his minions so we don't have to fear brutalities by PAL. ?

pal is at war with mordor,  and was wat war with naz untill the last naz empire fell.  

unless you are an ali of pals enemys you usualy dont have to worry about brutal attacks.   usualy,  ther is always a black sheep in there somewhere ;)

alacazar
Corrections:

"PAL is at war with Mordor, and was at war with Naz, until the last Naz Empire fell."

"Unless you are an ally of PAL's enemy, you usually don't have to worry about brutal attacks."

"Usually, there's always a black sheep in there somewhere."

For goodness sakes, people- the word "ally" is ALL OVER the game. Learn to spell it before I spontaneously combust, please!

Ereptor

Most members of Hope don't need to fear Mordor.  But some have joined Hope to find a safe haven.  If you speak against the power of Mordor we will find you, and you cannot hide.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Hope is like Rivendale. It is a safe haven, but if some one there is against Ereptor, they die.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

Quote from: calria
QuoteWe don't have to fear attacks by Mordor, but we're not his minions so we don't have to fear brutalities by PAL. ?

alacazar
Corrections:

"PAL is at war with Mordor, and was at war with Naz, until the last Naz Empire fell."

"Unless you are an ally of PAL's enemy, you usually don't have to worry about brutal attacks."

For goodness sakes, people- the word "ally" is ALL OVER the game. Learn to spell it before I spontaneously combust, please!
Wow this is scary. I hate it when people are correcting me thats why I started typing correctly! ;)  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

calria

Quote from: Rough Raiders

alacazar
Corrections:

Wow this is scary. I hate it when people are correcting me thats why I started typing correctly! ;)
Correction:
"Wow! This is scary. I hate it when people are correcting me. That's why I started typing correctly!"

ROFL!

Quote from: Rough Raiders

alacazar
Corrections:

Correction:
"Wow! This is scary. I hate it when people are correcting me. That's why I started typing correctly!"

ROFL!
AAARGH!!! Can you stop quoting quotes, it confuzles me...