Squire & Knight negotiations

Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

You won all the battles?

What does a battle even involve in this game? It's not like WoW where you're combating one on one. You hit us, we hit you.
Quote from: wolf bite on May 17, 2011, 07:39:52 PM
The war ends when the one who keeps losing all the battles gives up.

So...you're saying that the war never actually ended....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Kilkenne

EVERY TIME YOU SEND TROOPS IT'S A BATTLE, DON'T YOU GET IT!

~the lady shael

Briar

Hm, very true. Does that mean that everytime my troops break through, I win the battle?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Kilkenne

your internet forces have won the online battle

++land

~the lady shael

Briar

Thank you dear Kilk for bringing enlightenment to this thread.

Twilight Shadow

So am I suppose to rejoin knight/reg yet?

-TS (:D)

Stella Cadente

Twilight Shadow

Fine... I am coming

It will take a bit for me to set up my defense though so give me a couple of days

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on May 18, 2011, 11:26:06 AM
You won all the battles?

What does a battle even involve in this game? It's not like WoW where you're combating one on one. You hit us, we hit you.

The difference is Squire actually destroyed a bunch of net, whilst you guys kind of fumbled along and proved your noobishness by failing a kill.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Considering your reaction to other kills, and for the sake of pointing out blatant hypocrisy, you would be making fun of them equally bad, if not worse, had they actually gotten the kill. Killing is skill-less. Not killing is skill-less. Doing something that I don't like for you to do is skill-less.

Skill-less.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 19, 2011, 10:21:13 AM
Considering your reaction to other kills, and for the sake of pointing out blatant hypocrisy, you would be making fun of them equally bad, if not worse, had they actually gotten the kill. Killing is skill-less. Not killing is skill-less. Doing something that I don't like for you to do is skill-less.

Skill-less.
Kills are skillless. Repeatedly hitting an empire with no troops is not dificult in anyway. I'd make fun of them whatever they do because they act like they're in control of the situation when they've done nothing so far except fail a kill run.

The only reasons I have employed them in turbo is because the victims have no net to destroy. And I never claimed they were acts of skill. So how am I a hypocrite?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

DON'T KILL IT'S SKILL-LESS

YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED, IT WAS SKILL-LESS TO NOT KILL

I can't win, all hail the mightiest logic in logictown. I concede my pointed hat and sunglasses.

Ruddertail

I fail to see how hitting F5 - Enter is that much harder when the selected mission is "murder" than when the selected mission is "standard attack."

Actually, since standard attacks take 3x the turns, thus requiring team coordination and possibly runes for heal spells,  it almost seems like they require /more/ skill, at least in the way of organizing clan members, than does running a bunch of murders on somebody.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Eh?

I said it was skill-less to kill, but my point was they must really suck if they can't even suceed at something which requires no skill. You just seem to have misinterpreted me. I didn't say they should have killed, I said it show they aren't skilled if they can't do something that requires no skill.

Does that make sense?

Quote from: Ruddertail on May 19, 2011, 10:45:22 AM
I fail to see how hitting F5 - Enter is that much harder when the selected mission is "murder" than when the selected mission is "standard attack."

Actually, since standard attacks take 3x the turns, thus requiring team coordination and possibly runes for heal spells,  it almost seems like they require /more/ skill, at least in the way of organizing clan members, than does running a bunch of murders on somebody.
Different. With leaders, most people with net have a leader defence. Most people have a troop whole, and in a clan the size of Knight gathering enough troops for stnadards is easy.

Also my point is they didn't co-ordinate, showing one of their clans failings.

Kilkenne

This makes sense to me now. You may still have my hat and sunglasses.