Squire & Knight negotiations

Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Or biscuits. Everyone likes biscuits.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Last time I brought something into the meeting room you both told me "No, Kilk. VHS beat out betamax, what are we going to do with all these tapes?"

So I won't be bringing anything with me anymore.

wolf bite

What is that spam like jelly you Aussies eat. vedgaminanman?

*Warns self for being way off topic*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

If you seriously think Knight could have lasted long enough in a protracted war, I think you're vastly underestimating your own mesh and capabilities.

Sometimes the only course of action is to win quickly.

In this case, that was their only option.

You all would have beat the crap out of Sevah and the rest of the clan would have been dangling in the wind.

You cannot deny that it was 13(?) on 1 from the get-go simply based on threat recognition and your own centralized power base.

That said, to punish the remnants of Knight beyond perhaps a bit of gloating and a small cake is unnecessary.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Briar

Quote from: Holby on April 24, 2011, 09:52:32 PM
Briar and NW like to talk big, but now is not the time for it.

No. I just don't care about the game as much as you do. That is the attitude that you read in my posts.  Yes, ya'll have more experience and whatnot, I recognize that, but that really doesn't phase me.  I play /my/ game.  And don't appreciate the high horses many of you ride. I'm sorry I don't bow in your and many of the veterans presence.

Just because ya'll have talent, or better said, experience in the game, doesn't mean you need to flaunt it in everyone's face all the time.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on April 25, 2011, 05:22:50 PM
Quote from: Holby on April 24, 2011, 09:52:32 PM
Briar and NW like to talk big, but now is not the time for it.

No. I just don't care about the game as much as you do. That is the attitude that you read in my posts.  Yes, ya'll have more experience and whatnot, I recognize that, but that really doesn't phase me.  I play /my/ game.  And don't appreciate the high horses many of you ride. I'm sorry I don't bow in your and many of the veterans presence.

Just because ya'll have talent, or better said, experience in the game, doesn't mean you need to flaunt it in everyone's face all the time.

Agreed and when(durring this war) Have I talked big? I barely said anthing except say im inactive and that wolf bit got his panties in a twist cuz I sacked him 4-5 times after he asked my clan to stop doing whole sack runs on him. I pretty much think ive just been repeating those two lines over and over again with different wording...

And Firetooth nobody "stole" leadership I pretty much gave it to sevah, Ive been to busy lately to play(as I belive ive said like 100,000,000 times already) I work 12 hours days and havent had a sinle day off in close enough to two months now, and my only internet access is my piece of crap boost cell so keeping a leash on my clan/watching their every move is pretty much impossible

~NW

Twilight Shadow

Question: Is this war over or not? It is unclear to me.

wolf bite

My offer was turned down. Sevz reentered the knight clan. The clan keeps making sack runs.

The offer did not stay open until you guys tried a few more things.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Twilight Shadow

So its still on lol sweet...well from my understanding knight is losing but not really :D

Firetooth

Well atm I am not involved anymore...however that may change depending on how annoying Sevz is and how events play out.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Knight requests that WB stops his murder runs on us. 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

wolf bite

Should I bring tea also?

I think that was about 300,000,000 net I destroyed. That is the problem, You want to keep fighting me and tactfully your nets keeps going down. This is called talent in the game, rather than a fast smash and grab. Learn to dance on roof tops the wolf says. Would be so much wiser to have not been in a war and rather sent questions to my mail on tips for playing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Briar

I get tips from vets who don't send me threats over PM

wolf bite

You probably are not attacking them either.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shadow

methinks wolf bite is a good warrior but not such a good negotiator ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..