Squire & Knight negotiations

Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 19, 2011, 10:47:28 AM
This makes sense to me now. You may still have my hat and sunglasses.
...I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not. Curse the internet. :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

I'll grant that Knight bungling kill runs looks pretty bad, unless they just got unlucky with the target getting online. . .

QuoteDifferent. With leaders, most people with net have a leader defence. Most people have a troop whole, and in a clan the size of Knight gathering enough troops for stnadards is easy.

Also my point is they didn't co-ordinate, showing one of their clans failings.

The Nazi Blitzkrieg in France was skill-less! They should have attacked the Maginot line strait on! I mean, obviously, exploiting an enemy's weakness (not stacking troops) is a sign you lack skill. It couldn't be that people not stacking their high-value targets with weasels and skiffs, and just massing food for net, is a sign of skill-lessness. . .  Besides, with leaders, you need what - 1 person to run some suicides, and then one person to run the murders/poisons? You're still left with coordinating a small contingent and using less turns than the kill.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

The blitz and pressing one button over and over with no planning are completely different things.

And leaders is a more precise art that requires more co-ordination. Some missions are harder to pull off than others. How many leaders the opponent has affects how many you kill. Variables.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

We are in control....control of our noobishness that is ;)

You make it sound like we have an issue with being noobs.  Being a noob is fun.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

abartell

but being a noob is annoying to others
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Daryn

That is unless you are a noob.
Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

For not trying to win your quite high on the score page WB*wonders how there are actually people who believe you when you speak*

Shadow

"Winning" on reg means locking land until the game is reset. He is not locking land, so not winning.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

nothing n00b about it. Squire was smashing us before the war, we started hitting back and they were vulnerable of getting killed off so i messaged people to finish off the kill on the food store third man, the randoms didn't finish him.
There was an empire on a few hundred acres and wolf bite under 5k. the rest were on no net (lil rats)

Clan wars and consecutive killing is one of the hardest aspect of the game, Firetooth obviously hasn't rationed out turns with a small killing squad of active vets against a large team of mainstreamers.

The biggest action that would be considered amateurish was when Squire had 2 leaders holding cash food and loyalty with no army. If they were killed or poisoned the clan would of taken heavy damage. Lucky we weren't motivated and co-ordinated with excess turns.

I don't need to explain any more, try being a successful target firetooth. Not against a few people ya annoy but against the big clans that always consider you a threat.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

wolf bite

I was peaceful simply helping new players to the game get the hang of playing, until people thought it would be fun to try to pick on me and do a kill run.

There is a big difference between caring or trying to win and defending oneself against attackers.

If you don't want to get bitten don't stomp on my tail.

So here I sit with thanks to those taking me to low land with a leader ratio that would take a full clan's turns to suicide, then they would run into my defense being raised 2 weeks in advance. I have an army and funds that could win in a one to one battle if Knight took all their stuff off the market and into the hands of one person. A good defense is one that will destroy a clan attacking me even if they were lucky enough to win!

With our clan sending our trained members out of the nest, we are making room for more new players. I would be more than happy to market all this army and go back to how things were so that myself and my partners could peaceably work on member retention. It is the clan of Knight who is harming the game by their continued desire to fight a useless war against people that don't want to fight.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Sevz, there was plenty noob about it. You started a fight with the biggest clan in the server and didn't have the manpower or skill to take them down, so you tried (unsuccessfully) to resort to tactics that require less planning such as kills. The whole target thing also doesn't work, because you initiated the war.

Twilight Shadow

You are the one that wiped 600 million in net from Knight , then chicken out of EOTP for the "their protection", supposedly...but you just quit there clan cause you were afraid of death...You are the initial attack that started the war. The noob move was you dropping out of your old clan for your own protection.

Firetooth

Eh? I dropped out of EOTP for there own good. If I was scared of you, why would I reclan as soon as I could then immediately start destroying your net again? I didn't start the war with Squire, that was merely the reason I joined in. The war with squire started because you kept sackign them despite warnings.

Also, as I recall, when I threatened to wreck you ingame you deleted, TS. So don't talk about chickening out.

Twilight Shadow

I deleted with a purpose and so far it has been working really well. My inside source at EOTP said that you told them you left the clan because it was for their protection so they didn't get involved...I think you are a liar, you join woof for your own protection so you could cry if you got hit and they would protect you like their little child. I don't delete for no reason and a purpose behind it...I thought you would have figured out by now I am not a complete idiot. I play different then you and the standards of this place and it pisses people off but hey at least people are active ingame then. You should join squire so you can be part of this war instead of being protected by Volkov's domain. I may act stupid or talk stupid but mark my words I am no mental or idiotic noob/newb. I use a different strategy but it works once it is completed so back off and keep your mouth shut.  I am not scared of you or anyone on here unless they walk up to my house. YOu ae the type of person online that likes to shove people around and seem like your all high and mighty, but in reality you are jealous of those people but you try to fit in through the cyber-world. So back off, this is just a game so lets all have fun and no complain so much about some sacks or kill runs. It is all part of the fun...I believe thats what this was made for to be social and have fun even when we are fighting ourselves in game. :wink: