Squire & Knight negotiations

Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWell... That might have been a mistake on my part, but I do recall you capturing/sacking me.

If Firetooth or I, or any of the leader players sacked you, it wouldn't have done much damage. Captures are somewhat irrelevant, given that your ratio still goes up, even when they are used.

Tsk Tsk. Somebody needs to control Xenzik Vlask.

Not part of Woof...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I spoke to him, I think he just didn't read clan forums. If he does it again let me know.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Sevz is performing murders on servicii (#83)

Are these kinds of attacks tolerated from the Assistant Leader of Knight?
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

I suspect that peace will not last very long with Sevs remaining in your clan, though no fault of ours. I think that you know this as well as I do.

If you are sincere about your peace offer, you will likely have to remove Sevah from your clan. Or you could try asking him nicely to be nice.

Briar

There has been a miscommunication due to the acts of Xenzik Vlask (#76).  The clan took it as a direct breach and negated the treaty.  I was away and thus could not handle it when it arose.

I'm trying to calm them back down in clan forums.

There is no real agreement with Woof (another misunderstanding within my clan) and I've sent a message about that as well.

While Sevz was quick to the punch, he believed his actions were justified. 

We'll see if anything changes, if not, I guess we are back to where we were. :/
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Kilkenne

So I have a question about what's going on here. Why does any of this really matter whether or not you guys are actually at war. More specifically, what are the benefits to avoiding a war? I get that you are mega attached to your game accounts and don't want them to die or something, but is there a reason that I don't understand as to why you would all rather sit around and net?

Basically killing one another is part of the game, and it seems like any time anyone tries to get a leg up it's viewed now as "dishonorable", deplorable, and not in the spirit of letting everyone sit around and grow food.

wolf bite

Great question, off topic, Would be nice to discus.

(Starts new Topic)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

RevelationX

First time ive visited forums in awhile. I dont really care about any of this... Where the heck did all my networth go. Everyone was sending it to sevz then boom its gone, did he put it on market or just waste it away this is kinda annoying since that was everyones networth.

Shadow

That seems to be what usually happens. My guess is that it's gone for good.

Briar

Quote from: RevelationX on May 12, 2011, 06:02:11 PM
First time ive visited forums in awhile. I dont really care about any of this... Where the heck did all my networth go. Everyone was sending it to sevz then boom its gone, did he put it on market or just waste it away this is kinda annoying since that was everyones networth.

It's on the markets.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Kilkenne

Conspiracy. He stole everything that wasn't nailed down, don't listen to Briar, she is not the voice of reason, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU AND TAKIN' YOUR STUFF.

wolf bite

For those of you who are losing track (like I am) seems Knight never had a truce. I am not sure if they just lied or changed their minds. Apparently all those little times they kept violating the terms was intentional. This is the problem with unclear terms. They kept the war going and we did not know. Maybe the funny part is it was hard for us to tell if they were fighting or not. How many times do we need to win the battle?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Briar

We did have a truce. Then we decided that was dull. So we informed you that the truce was off. Knight wasn't the only one "violating the terms," Squire did plenty of violating themselves.

And you keep trying to win the battle until the next round of reg opens.

wolf bite

And when was it you informed us the truce was off? We have won ALL the battles. The war ends when the one who keeps losing all the battles gives up.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite