RSL Constitution (RSL council members only.)

Started by Mr.Grimm, April 23, 2011, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh my, how butchered this is since I last viewed it...
FIX'D!!
Quote from: Briar on April 26, 2011, 06:54:54 PM
RSL POLITICAL POLICY
     approved version 1.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents:
1. Various Groups
2. Powers and rules of those groups
3. Rules/laws
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Political groups of RSL:

1. Council

Consists of:

1. Head Chairman.

Any number of council members.

2. Military (SRA)

Consists of:

1 Grand General.
1 Head lieutenant.
1-3 Security Council members (In times of war).
Over 9000 soldiers.

3. Various Branches.

Other Branches exist that have yet to submit their layout.

1. DoF [Defenders of Spam].

We are here to protect innocent Spam from any hardships, we will serve loyally. We are the Police of Spam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powers and Rules of RSL.
-------------------------------------
Council:

Council members are to be appointed by the chairman. Their role is to decide what action RSL takes as a whole, as well as passing laws and otherwise changing RSL's rules.

Chairman:

The chairman has overall control over the council. They pick the succeeding chairman if the need arises. They have ultimate control but can be ousted if council votes for it and approval is made by the Grand General. If a member wishes to create a new branch of RSL, approval must be gained from the chairman AND the Grand General.

Military:

Grand General:

The Grand General has control over all of RSL's military assets, but is under direct control of the council. Before a new member is given full membership, it must be approved by the Grand General. Also Acts as head diplomat in the times of war.

Head lieutenant: Takes care of all of the little things for the Grand General. Takes control of SRA if need arises.

Security Council: Only exists in times of war. Members can either volunteer or be appointed by the Grand General. They make decisions regarding the well being of RSL and it's members. Can override any of the Grand Generals actions.

Over 9000 soldiers: One day they will serve a purpose.

Various Branches:

DoF [Defenders of Spam].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules/Laws:

1. All members must abide by the following rule or risk  barring from the organization.
2. Any Spammer may join Redwall: Spamlords with the exception of the Administration of Redwall: Warlords
3. All Members must be approved by a Majority of the Council Members.
4. All members can be removed at any point if found violating any Laws or By-Laws of Redwall: Spamlords
5. All members have the right to spam in any and all topics within the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
6. All members must reserve their spam for the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
7. All members must refrain from posting anime
8. All members must wear pants on the 5th day of every 7 month but only when it is raining.
9. All members may not place live hornets in their eye sockets
   9.1 If violated, hornets will be placed in your eye sockets
10. All members must remain random
11. All members may not keep zombies as pets unless they have permit number 11.9.78b which can only be obtained when the moon is waxing.  The criteria is further outlined in Section C, subsection 67.7650, topic A, 'Pets and other pet like beings'
12. All members must refrain from communicating with extraterrestrial life in relation to global warfare or total domination.  Those who wear Beatles socks will be will be considered conspirers against the human race and be considered in joint force with extraterrestrial life.
13. All members must respect the number 13
14. All members who have any and all wolf based names must refrain from spreading their ideals.  No member is allowed to create multiple wolf-based

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-2009 version 1.1  RSL policy. ONLY TO BE EDITED BY  BriarCOUNCIL OR OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL.

I shall add more later for great ponies and justice.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Yeah, this needs work.

I propose the following:
DoF should be disbanded and replaced with the SSP. I don't even remember DoF.

In regard to rule 3. I have already made Varagarth a member of the RSL by myself. I propose that any council member may grant access to a RSL membership, but said person who receives membership is put on probation. The person is put on probation until a the RSL council members may have a vote in regard to the person on probation. If the majority votes that person may be a full RSL member, the person is taken off of probation. If the majority vote against the person being a RSL member, the person is removed from the RSL.

In regard of rule 5. All topics may be spammed except "The Holy Grail."

I believe that having the Grand General approval for most major decisions may be a hindrance to the RSL. I therefore suggest that we substitute if for a RSL council majority vote of which the Grand General is a member of.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, since we are not communists, the military and council are separate. The Grand General can have powers revoked in lieu of simplicity, but most of those powers were made for checks and balances, in case the council ever lost its way. Same goes for the council and its power over the Grand General.

DoF was actually more of a policing force. Not secret police, mind you. But regular police. Therefor different. Unfortunately Pippin was the one that actually created that during his brief time as a member so it never actually did anything and much policing was left to SRA in times of chaos, and no one wants martial law.

Oh, and at this point membership no longer really needs approval due to such low levels of potential members these days. People are simply in if they wish to be in. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 26, 2011, 10:28:55 PM
Well, since we are not communists, the military and council are separate. The Grand General can have powers revoked in lieu of simplicity, but most of those powers were made for checks and balances, in case the council ever lost its way. Same goes for the council and its power over the Grand General.

DoF was actually more of a policing force. Not secret police, mind you. But regular police. Therefor different. Unfortunately Pippin was the one that actually created that during his brief time as a member so it never actually did anything and much policing was left to SRA in times of chaos, and no one wants martial law.

Oh, and at this point membership no longer really needs approval due to such low levels of potential members these days. People are simply in if they wish to be in. 
I see your points. I still think DoF should be disbanded since Pippin was the one that created it.

Kyrolin Zenyar

I should be, if not in the Council, at least have SOME power.  I am Head Lieutenant anyway.

Mr.Grimm

The council will have to think about that.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Mr.Grimm

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Kyrolin Zenyar

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Kyrolin Zenyar

Grimm, vote for me!  I'm your son, after all!