RSL Constitution (RSL council members only.)

Started by Mr.Grimm, April 23, 2011, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Good luck with that Firebooth. You and Pippin tried before and failed, you'll have the exact same results this time.

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Mr.Grimm

So can we get this approved? All RSL council member in favor of this, vote aye. All RSL council members against, vote nay.

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on April 24, 2011, 04:17:13 PM
Good luck with that Firebooth. You and Pippin tried before and failed, you'll have the exact same results this time.
We didn't fail, we humoured your attempts at spam and ignored you as we had better things to do. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on April 24, 2011, 04:51:55 PM
So can we get this approved? All RSL council member in favor of this, vote aye. All RSL council members against, vote nay.

Make a vote topic for it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I would, but then I wouldn't know if the people voting were RSL council members.

Krowdon

Ah. Send it in a message to them. You can send a message to more than 1 person. Just make sure you dont send it to Ungatts clone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

No, you can all either type in a Aye, or a Nay on this topic!

Krowdon

Quote it, so I know exactly what I am voting on.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on April 23, 2011, 11:58:49 AM
Dear fellow RSL council members, I believe the time has come to finally finish what we had started. That is, finish the RSL Constitution! I know that we had at one point, an almost complete version of it, and that is why I believe it is time for us to finish! We'll add laws, put down some policies, finish the RSL government structure, and Finally pester Shael enough so that she puts it on the front page for all time. Before we begin this, I ask that we put this to the vote.  All in favor, say aye! Aye!

This is it.

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

That's two Ayes. What say you Trunn, Briar, and maybe Night Wolf?

Krowdon

Briar

Aye.

Though we already have one

It's on my desktop.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?