Squire

Started by Neobaron, April 21, 2011, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

What exactly are you teaching these guys?

I cannot - off the top of my head - think of a single attack from anyone in your clan that wasn't a sack or capture.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

Really? We have been teaching players that sack is generally bad to do unless you are at war, and that capture is usually not bad but should be avoided unless you need the leaders and the opponent is not hit to very low land.

Who has been sacking?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

We took the rules very hard, and handled complaints from others internally.  We are thinking of letting Sheal take some of the classes and post them someplace. Has been a great school.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Several. There is no positive outcome to pointing them out like this, if as you say it isn't a normal practice.

I don't so much mind the occasional offense, so I don't often speak up or send out messages.

If you say it is not SOP to have them sack and capture, I believe you.

But if might be worth reinforcing the point.

---

I also realize that the ability is part of the game and, to a degree, accept this.

It's just not part of my (traditional?) view of how attack interactions take place between non-warring clans and empires.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

If it continues to be a problem, message me or WB ingame and we will sort it out.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

I haven't been very active in the last couple of weeks, but whenever I've spotted something amiss, I message them. Obviously, I can't tell if they're sacking, though.

Thanks for letting us know, definitely a fair call.

I will not deleted this