War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 21, 2011, 02:08:38 PM
are you all retarded? i put it in the market and you didn't standard attack me, someone only just broke me with stoats and failed about 70% of the time. not to mention i'm not even locking land o.O what the farout?
Not a single standard attack broke me. Keep lying. Surely you'll all gang up and do ya best.
I'm no mod sevz, but you're being very insulting, so I'd suggest you stop.

Std's don't have to break. Or any attack. Heard of chaos?

7 empires rushing to defend your target,
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by The Samurai's defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
1,712 Rats
In their defense, The Samurai lost:
1,458,201 Rats
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

Peh, i don't care, thanks for getting me booted out the clan.

I'll probably delete in the next few days
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Neobaron

Quote from: Shadow on April 21, 2011, 02:14:54 PM
I strongly suggest to Knight that they simply kick Sevah out and let him fend for himself. Squire has not participated in kills against Knight and has no quarrel with them other than some sacking, which at this point has been paid back. By keeping Sevah in your clan, you allow his nonsense to continue and drag more of the game into a pointless kill war.

Reg is about skill in takedowns, not about killing. Kick out the loose cannon.

As opposed to a more pointless net hoarding war?

2/3rd of the game is vaca.

Evidently, whatever was going on wasn't interesting to them.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sharptooh

Neoboran, I love your posts, they brighten up my day :D

Quote from: Sevah on April 21, 2011, 02:19:00 PM
I'll probably delete in the next few days

I thought you had more fight left in you than that Sevah?

Twilight Shadow

So you guys think you can destroy us so easy when we only have two active clan members now only one for about a week now. pff ooops I see something up my sleeve. You call me a noob firetooth but do you really understand what I do and what I do has a reason behind it. I am not a stupid noob. I just like to look at the bright side and focus on the overall outcome not a the pathetic point your looking at. Maybe you should try widing your prespective and expect the unexpected in the new future.

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 21, 2011, 02:25:50 PM
So you guys think you can destroy us so easy when we only have two active clan members now only one for about a week now. pff ooops I see something up my sleeve. You call me a noob firetooth but do you really understand what I do and what I do has a reason behind it. I am not a stupid noob. I just like to look at the bright side and focus on the overall outcome not a the pathetic point your looking at. Maybe you should try widing your prespective and expect the unexpected in the new future.
Oh, be quiet. I have had enough of your nonsensical threats, persistent typos and butchered insults. I was dealing with the big fish. Now he's fried I can bite the prawn's head off.
If you so much as espy me, I will destroy you.

(sorry for that awful Alavar-esque metaphor)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

So you guys think you can destroy us so easily when we only have two active clan members now, and only one for about a week now. pff ooops I see something up my sleeve. You maycall me a noob firetooth, but do you really understand what I do and that what I do has a reason behind it? I am not a stupid noob. I just like to look at the bright side and focus on the overall outcome; not a the pathetic point your looking at [what is this i dont even]. Maybe you should try widening your prespective and expect the unexpected in the future.

That'll be $10

wolf bite

Oh, I don't think they kicked him out. I think he is worried that he could be killed. What a chicken act to do a kill run when in a clan, then after he so badly blew it to jump out of the clan to protect himself.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sharptooh

expect the unexpected in the new future.

Always expect the unexpected . . .

Sevah

o.O
I spoke to my authority and was told to leave until things cool down. I respect my clan enough to step out and earn my place. Did the internal displacency disrupt your organization?
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 21, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
o.O
I spoke to my authority and was told to leave until things cool down. I respect my clan enough to step out and earn my place. Did the internal displacency disrupt your organization?
Sure, even though Balto and Briar are both offline. Unless TS is head of Knight...
In which case, you guys really were screwed from the start.

Twilight Shadow

$10 dollars for what exactly?

Firetooth I have hated you since I have started playing this game

Sharptooth I like that you use your brain haha

Wolf bite he was asked to leave... so kicked but the owner and assistant are gone and I had to text them to see what they thought about it since this is getting chaotic

Neobaron

It's impossible that Balto is available by other means, or that TS is the interim lead?

Didn't Balto just come out of vaca recently?

---

Oh snap, I'm a genius.

Twilight Shadow

Balto...Nick is available only through msn and text if you have his cell phone number which let me count only two of us has it from here

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 21, 2011, 02:36:05 PM
$10 dollars for what exactly?

Firetooth I have hated you since I have started playing this game

Sharptooth I like that you use your brain haha

Wolf bite he was asked to leave... so kicked but the owner and assistant are gone and I had to text them to see what they thought about it since this is getting chaotic
Love you to. :-*