War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Sevz,

I can see your talent! Doing a kill run is the act of a noob.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Your pathetic, Sevah. The extent of your ability is killing a warlord with no troops and city on low land. Come after me, I'm the one who broke you. You don't even have the guys to off him yourself, trying to buy me out. I wouldn't take 1 acre of land for you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

Volkov, you run the risk of being dragged into this.

You might want to dispense whatever your idea of justice is in this particular situation before too long.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on April 21, 2011, 01:41:18 PM
Volkov, you run the risk of being dragged into this.

You might want to dispense whatever your idea of justice is in this particular situation before too long.
I have Volkov's permission to join in, but let me make it clear that he is not involved currently and has no plans to unless woof is attacked.

(though I would like to see Volk kick Sevz butt after Sevz continually trashing him)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Neobaron

Not to dismiss the potential of our dear General, but there is quite a bit of underestimation going on around the table.

While you may all hate one another, there are a few of us who have worked with you all and seen the inner workings of your various plots and schemes.

Yes, Sevah's clan is doomed.

But it won't be a walkover like you all seem to think, and I can almost guarantee that it will not be Squire or woof or anyone but Sevah himself who decides when it ends.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on April 21, 2011, 01:47:31 PM
Not to dismiss the potential of our dear General, but there is quite a bit of underestimation going on around the table.

While you may all hate one another, there are a few of us who have worked with you all and seen the inner workings of your various plots and schemes.

Yes, Sevah's clan is doomed.

But it won't be a walkover like you all seem to think, and I can almost guarantee that it will not be Squire or woof or anyone but Sevah himself who decides when it ends.
I'm not underestimating Sevah, he's one of the sites better players. And I agree, even though he may not lead knight, he controls it.

That said, I'd say wolf bite is equal to Sevah. Holby and Shadow possibly, too. I'm also at least as good, probably better then the rest of Sevah's team.

Sevah

Firstly. Me and volkow are actually real good mates, we trash eachother on the forums but deep down I'd fly over to his house and beat the snot outta anyone who ever picked on him.

No we aren't innocent anymore. Our clan is outnumbered and looks doomed but as Wolfbite said. He stands with Shadow and Holby shoulder by shoulder.

Without Holby He stands with no turns and Shadow but Shadows low on resources. We kill Holby then WB. Shadows jus chillin thinkin whether he should bring the rest of his clan into this war or wait for the team leaders
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 21, 2011, 01:58:04 PM
Firstly. Me and volkow are actually real good mates, we trash eachother on the forums but deep down I'd fly over to his house and beat the snot outta anyone who ever picked on him.

No we aren't innocent anymore. Our clan is outnumbered and looks doomed but as Wolfbite said. He stands with Shadow and Holby shoulder by shoulder.

Without Holby He stands with no turns and Shadow but Shadows low on resources. We kill Holby then WB. Shadows jus chillin thinkin whether he should bring the rest of his clan into this war or wait for the team leaders
...you do know they can sign up against after being killed, right?

If that is your great plan, it's doomed to failure.

Sevah

Hey firetooth how about instead of being the slowest person in the room ask someone else why i'd kill their two most valuable empires. <--- Edit: Two only valuable empires

wolf bite

News broadcast:

We egged Sevz on to keep attacking. Once we knew he was low in health and no turns. 4 people jumped on to standard attack him. Wiped out 120 mil net worth of army. Sure hope he was not holding that for the rest of his clan. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 21, 2011, 02:02:11 PM
Hey firetooth how about instead of being the slowest person in the room ask someone else why i'd kill their two most valuable empires. <--- Edit: Two only valuable empires

I see the value of killing a net store, but he can sign back up, and he'll be angry. Holby has taken no action so far. Think, even if he survives, that it'll stay like this?
Quote from: wolf bite on April 21, 2011, 02:02:57 PM
News broadcast:

We egged Sevz on to keep attacking. Once we knew he was low in health and no turns. 4 people jumped on to standard attack him. Wiped out 120 mil net worth of army. Sure hope he was not holding that for the rest of his clan. hehe.

Wolf Bite
'twas glorious.

Sevah

are you all retarded? i put it in the market and you didn't standard attack me, someone only just broke me with stoats and failed about 70% of the time. not to mention i'm not even locking land o.O what the farout?
Not a single standard attack broke me. Keep lying. Surely you'll all gang up and do ya best.

wolf bite

Never said they were breaking you. Took out your army.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sevah

Yep, Took out more of your army and i'm an indy.

Shadow

I strongly suggest to Knight that they simply kick Sevah out and let him fend for himself. Squire has not participated in kills against Knight and has no quarrel with them other than some sacking, which at this point has been paid back. By keeping Sevah in your clan, you allow his nonsense to continue and drag more of the game into a pointless kill war.

Reg is about skill in takedowns, not about killing. Kick out the loose cannon.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..