War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on April 20, 2011, 11:29:23 AM
In perfect honesty, we were not trying to lock. Yes, by stocking our troops on a player with high land, it makes it very difficult to obtain free land, but there is no where where we drew up a plan saying "Muahahaha let's lock land crew!" (and yes I realize that is basically the definition of a lock)

The war actions I take responsibility for is sacking Wolf Bite.
It doesn't matter. When you restrict land, you shouldn't expect people to let you. As far as I am concerned, there is a very, very fine line between  restricting land and locking land to the point that they're practically the same thing, and you crossed that line not once, but twice, after we already took action against you the first time.

You need to learn that you should only try to lock if you mean it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

I understand that some of the newer members never heard my name until recently. That some slightly longer members only heard the tails of the legionary yellow wolf that wrote the manual on how to play this game. Then there are a few that recall the days of me slaying "unbeatable land locks" to take and hold the emperorship for months at a time on many servers at once.
Sure, many think gray hair has grown around my ears. Others question their own memory of the past. I do freely admit that after years of teaching "most" of my secrets are out in the open and freely used.

However it is still not wise to step on the wolf's tail. When legitimate diplomatic discussions are opened concerning excessive sacking of a peaceful warlord to the clan leader, and his response is a sack run, they have made their intentions known.

Even if there was some strategic reason to stomp on my tail, one would think with Holby and Shadow standing shoulder to shoulder with me a person would think twice.

Oh, and Sev who tries to make this sound uncalled for, aren't you the one who not long ago demanded me pay you "protection money"? That was really a new one. Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Briar

Maybe because none of actually fear Shadow and Holby?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Neobaron

Quote from: Briar on April 20, 2011, 10:06:54 PM
Maybe because none of [us] actually fear Shadow and Holby?

New players are so adorable.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sevah

Firetooth, i'm calling my clan n00b because we have no real established  plans other than making networth.

WB, when i came over to redwall (with prior knowledge of the base code) my first week i learnt the game, second week a new round started and i singlehandedly took over this place in extremely convincing fassion. After a few months i saw your half finished WBs journal and there was nothing new for me to learn it. A few years passed and your journal became more complete i checked it again and still found it mainly lumbered with obvious information. This means i already know all the tools to the game and all the uses for each tool.

Briars on my team again, why would we be scared of Holby and Shadow? Are we all gonna destroy eachother then watch Volkovs rising power?

Your mob should be scared of us Knights cos we're a sketchy bunch.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Twilight Shadow

Yes I made one mistake boo who we still have more net than you... also you can say we have a noobish clan, but truthfully I haven't been seeing much of these "vets" being able to do anything to take us down other than destroy some leaders. Oh no we are so scared. You have no idea what us Knights' wield against your poor show of "destruction" to us.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMaybe because none of actually fear Shadow and Holby?

Really? The two guys (other than maybe Peace Alliance or myself) responsible for more landlocks, emps, and emp takedowns than any other players on the site? (Probably including wolf bite at this point, given his inactivity) If you see Shadow and Holbs on a team, be afraid. Be very afraid. If you see wolf bite with them, do not even stop to look, just run for cover.

QuoteBriars on my team again, why would we be scared of Holby and Shadow? Are we all gonna destroy eachother then watch Volkovs rising power?

LOL. Sounds like a plan to me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Lol, I'm sorry, but I agree with Sevz, Knight is a clan of noobs.
Also Sevz, that's *ehem* one way to describe your first weeks at the site. ::)

Also, anybody who at the least does not respect the ability of Shadow, Holby and Wolf Bite deserve what they get. Briar and T.S have no experience with WB until very recently, maybe that is why they don't seem to acknowledge him?

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 21, 2011, 01:13:52 AM
Yes I made one mistake boo who we still have more net than you... also you can say we have a noobish clan, but truthfully I haven't been seeing much of these "vets" being able to do anything to take us down other than destroy some leaders. Oh no we are so scared. You have no idea what us Knights' wield against your poor show of "destruction" to us.
Chuckle.
T.S, I owned your pathetic lock attempt. Shadow, Holby and Wolf Bite have not only been playing years longer then me, but also have a better grasp of tha math and such of the site. If you honestly think your rag-tag bunch of wannabees can take over the server besides two (terribly) poor attempts, then prove us wrong.
And by "one mistake," you mean trying to do a land lock with 5mil leaders, correct? I'd say that's a pretty big mistake, personally.

And of course you have more net, you're the biggest netting clan, and even with your 3 member advantage on woof, you're only 300mil net ahead of us, and that's including the loss of about 200mil net in stoats recently!

Finally, who's in first? Not a Knight or a Squire member, but a neutral, indepedant warlord.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

That's just it, though. We are (were?) a teaching clan, there should be no need to be afraid of us, for whatever reason. If you guys insist on locking land and poking the hornet's nest, then you don't get to be all indignant when people take you down. You can have one, or the other.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

I can't really recall those great deeds done by Sev when he first came here. Maybe I could be forgetful, but I only recall a few angry indy runs, no big showing of diversified talent. So I read back in old posts. Still only found some rantings but no big wins. Yes, he is one of the more aggressive players. Not sure is that alone adds up to the claims.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

...and now Knight has either aided Sevz high again, or he bought a ton of troops. Does nobody ever learn? ::)

Quote from: wolf bite on April 21, 2011, 07:43:57 AM
I can't really recall those great deeds done by Sev when he first came here. Maybe I could be forgetful, but I only recall a few angry indy runs, no big showing of diversified talent. So I read back in old posts. Still only found some rantings but no big wins. Yes, he is one of the more aggressive players. Not sure is that alone adds up to the claims.

Wolf Bite
He has some wins recently, but nearly all are in a team of one kind (by that I mean usually with Snare and Alazar naturally following in Snare's footsteps). He's a good player, but he's not the promisance god he makes himself out to be. Take it from somebody who's worked with him.

Twilight Shadow

I wasnt locking I was using the land to make something than I got aid before I should have so I was only sitting at what was it a ratio of 57, pretty easy to destroy a mistake:P...will post later about other comments made thank you

Shadow

You guys know that Squire is not the ones killing Balto, right?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 21, 2011, 11:18:58 AM
You guys know that Squire is not the ones killing Balto, right?
I can confirm through several messages and the clans policy that they will not be involved in any kills unless the warlord killed another warlord.

Firetooth

Knight just tried to kill Holby. This escalates things.

Knight can no longer claim that they are the innocent party.