War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Edit: Wrong topic
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

TOPIC SPLIT!
"Sevz Rant and Civil Discussion" - http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=12850.0

Keep it within reason and I'll leave the topic open for now.  Please post in the appropriate spot.
I just split off the Sevz stuff, and overall it split cleanly. 
Carryon.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Pac-man

Yes, I did just sit here reading 11 pages of insults, propaganda, and anger while I should have been studying. I am still chuckling to myself after reading this. Besides a few people, everyone is being hypersensitive and stupid. I'm sorry, but it's true. I am relatively sure none of you folks will really care what a foolish, untested noob like myself has to say, but I have to get it out, or else I won't be able to focus on my studying.  :)

Knight, you can't start a war and then complain when the enemy retaliates.

TS, I used to like you. I don't anymore. What you said (or rather the lack of what you could have said) ruined my image of you. There was no call for the way you responded to Firetooth, but...

Firetooth, you were purposly goading TS to the point of his anger. You are guilty too (not to the same extent, but...). Your posts and comebacks to TS were, well, very amusing, however.

Sevz...well...you're Sevz. 'Nuf said.

Everyone, this is Redwall: WARlords. In case you missed that: WARlords. No, not Redwall: PEACElords.

In my opinion, (and again, this is the opinion of a noob, no need to listen to me) a great warlord in this game is not made by being able to play well. A great warlord is humble and doesn't lose his temper. He lives and plays with honor. I look up to a great warlord if he can take a hit, even a kill, and recover with skill and style without complaining. I can't emphasize the not complaining part enough. Redwall: Warlords has allot of great players, but it also has allot of complainers and braggarts.

I am so very sorry for this. As a newbie, I should be seen and not heard, but I had to say something here. Thank you.
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Kilkenne

I like the cut of your jib, Pac-man, and support your right to post posts.

Briar

QuoteKnight, you can't start a war and then complain when the enemy retaliates.

Actually, I would darn hope that they would react.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Lady Shael

Well said, Pac-man.

Unrelated, but I saw your personal text and was wondering what in-game typos you're talking about. o.o
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 25, 2011, 11:28:06 AM
Well said, Pac-man.

Unrelated, but I saw your personal text and was wondering what in-game typos you're talking about. o.o

There are none, you've been had. This is all a clever ruse to make you do things. NOT. ONE. TYPO.

Pac-man

Well at least there used to be typos when I was here a long time ago... Maybe they've been changed?

The Lady Shael

Hopefully.....*paranoid, double-checks all the text in-game*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pac-man

Yay for...er...off-topic-ness!!!

Firetooth

Well said Pac man. I have already accepted that I am partially to blame for TS blowing up in the way he did. You summed up the events well, and I agree that the best warlords aren't the ones who spoil the fun for other people. (not naming anyone coughsevzcough)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Vargarth

Quote from: Pac-man on April 25, 2011, 11:14:41 AM
Yes, I did just sit here reading 11 pages of insults, propaganda, and anger while I should have been studying. I am still chuckling to myself after reading this. Besides a few people, everyone is being hypersensitive and stupid. I'm sorry, but it's true. I am relatively sure none of you folks will really care what a foolish, untested noob like myself has to say, but I have to get it out, or else I won't be able to focus on my studying.  :)

Knight, you can't start a war and then complain when the enemy retaliates.

TS, I used to like you. I don't anymore. What you said (or rather the lack of what you could have said) ruined my image of you. There was no call for the way you responded to Firetooth, but...

Firetooth, you were purposly goading TS to the point of his anger. You are guilty too (not to the same extent, but...). Your posts and comebacks to TS were, well, very amusing, however.

Sevz...well...you're Sevz. 'Nuf said.

Everyone, this is Redwall: WARlords. In case you missed that: WARlords. No, not Redwall: PEACElords.

In my opinion, (and again, this is the opinion of a noob, no need to listen to me) a great warlord in this game is not made by being able to play well. A great warlord is humble and doesn't lose his temper. He lives and plays with honor. I look up to a great warlord if he can take a hit, even a kill, and recover with skill and style without complaining. I can't emphasize the not complaining part enough. Redwall: Warlords has allot of great players, but it also has allot of complainers and braggarts.

I am so very sorry for this. As a newbie, I should be seen and not heard, but I had to say something here. Thank you.

First off, I did also laugh when I read the posts in this topic. It started out innocently and evolved into a all out insult war. If you want to have a war at least do it ingame. I joined when TS joined and I thought he was a pretty good guy. I liked him and worked with him in turbo many times. His actions lately in this forum have told me that he is immature and sensitive.

I know Pac-Man in real life and he is not a n00b. In my book, n00b is someone who is not taking advice from other players and is a nuisance to everyone. Pac-Man is not such a person. He asks for advice and does not aggravate and anger others.

*Takes hat off to Firetooth* It is hard to admit you are wrong to others. You did aggravate TS but now I have forgotten that because of your response to Pac-Man. I also know that every site has its troll. This one's is Sevah. He is a good player but has a temper that flares with the smallest aggravation.

I again reiterate that this is Redwall WARlords. Do not explode because of a war.

By the way, this is just an online game in which people come to have fun. It is not personal anything I have said. Sevz and TS should apologize to those whom they have hurt.

Now for a lighter note, Marlfox will win in turbo!!!!
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

wolf bite

Pac-man,

There is no amount of time or level of skill that someone needs to have before they can express their thoughts. Welcome to posting more. Once in the community you are part of us. Have fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Wolf Bite is basically our internet dad. I feel warm and fuzzy after reading his posts. I have a few PMs from him from 2004; HE CARES ABOUT US ALL!

Alright I'll stop derailing this now.

Vargarth

Quote from: Kilkenne on April 25, 2011, 04:40:38 PM
Wolf Bite is basically our internet dad. I feel warm and fuzzy after reading his posts. I have a few PMs from him from 2004; HE CARES ABOUT US ALL!

Alright I'll stop derailing this now.
I totally agree. Wolf Bite is as considerate and kind as anyone can be in a online game.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!