War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I didnt even know u were on till u messaged me and I had stopped attacked you long before that. What fricken sack run are you talking about??? If we can just start making up stuff to justify our actions then wolf bite took my gf burned down my house poisoned my crops and hit me in the head with a krowbar.  :P

I never imagined you would complain so much. Here I was led to believe you were better than that.

wolf bite

Complaining and pointing out facts are different. Understand the difference.

Your clan has now done 3 kill runs on my clan.

3 of your members have jumped ship under your rule.

Maybe that hit in the head with a crowbar is not letting you think right anymore?

Wolf bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Night Wolf

im to inactive to keep a leash on my clan, if you have a problem with them kill them not me

You still have yet to explain about this sack run...Ive asked you severl times now what ur talking about and you always seem to ignore me. Could that be because your exagerating and blowing half a dozen sacks  way out of proportion?
But thats just me but what would stupid old Night Wolf know...

wolf bite

We are on page 10 and you want me to go back to page 1? This is hardly a time to jump in and claim innocent. Read the topic. Here, I will brief it for you.

Facts:
I had not made an attack for weeks, fully peaceful
You clan was sacking me with sack and sending the money up to try to take the top.
I asked you to put a leash on your clan's sacking activates.
You attacked me with sack as a response.
We declared war and attacked.
Your clan came back with kill runs.
We wiped out a lot of your net.
Your members started quitting.

Now that we have that again clear, you are down to 4 members who are barely active, do you really think it is wise to keep running kill runs? If we wanted any kill runs, we have 3 times your members, not to mention the many people on the sidelines who are upset about your actions.

I don't think anyone is lining up to join your clan. Funny I have a waiting line.

Maybe time to think about changing stance?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

News Flash. One more of your clan jumped ship. That leaves only 3.

Are they hiding or fleeing?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

You know, Night Wolf has a point. This sort of taunting is rather beneath you, in my opinion.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Yep would seem so. You all mostly remember me as the nice admin breaking up fights. I did not get my reputation by being nice in game.

I am trying to get them to either come out and fight honorably or realize they made a mistake in judgment and step down. Easy! If "taunting" will bring one of those results besides trying methods we are still at this point refusing to stoop to, then fine.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Bite, I've been here since the site started, and almost continuously since 2003. I remember how you fight. LOL. I know you can be a very not nice person in game. I don't really remember you acting like this in the forums though. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

There is an awful lot going on in this thread that I'd like to touch on, so bear with me while I address a few different points.

Firstly, clans exist for a reason. Players join under one banner for a common goal, for teamwork, for camaraderie. You can direct an entire clan to to do something. You also take the good with the bad when it comes to behaviour, personal feuds and whatever else.

Both Woof and Knight have refused to accept that members of their clan have any responsibility to the clan, and that the actions of members relate to the clan itself.

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 22, 2011, 11:50:43 PM
im to inactive to keep a leash on my clan, if you have a problem with them kill them not me
This statement is beyond ridiculous.

NW, you have no business leading a clan if you aren't willing to take responsibility for the behaviour of the people in it. It's not a rogue member causing trouble, it's almost every member of your clan, running about, making kill runs.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 22, 2011, 01:29:46 AM
QuoteVolkov, you run the risk of being dragged into this.

Actually, even if Firetooth got himself killed in this little war, it wouldn't have dragged Woof into it.
Same point.

Volk, you may as well just be a heap of individual warlords. What's the point in being in Woof? If a member of your clan is killed, it's not a bother to the clan?

However brilliant you may think Woof is, it's sentiments like that one that inevitably mean no-one will remember it when it's gone. What did it stand for, what did it achieve? Nothing, it was just a heap of good players under one banner, wandering about aimlessly, not supporting each other.

Squire is an aspiring clan, we have a long way to go. But we fight and stand together.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on April 22, 2011, 11:59:25 PM
We are on page 10 and you want me to go back to page 1? This is hardly a time to jump in and claim innocent. Read the topic. Here, I will brief it for you.

Facts:
I destroyed all TS' net
I had not made an attack for weeks, fully peaceful
You clan was sacking me with sack and sending the money up to try to take the top.
I asked you to put a leash on your clan's sacking activates.
You attacked me with sack as a response.
We declared war and attacked.
Your clan came back with kill runs.
We wiped out a lot of your net.
Your members started quitting.

No it's not part of the Squire-Knight war direcly but it's related.

Holby, I think you're misundesrstanding volkov. I was originally going to join woof, but decided to join EOTP. When I joined in this, I had to leave EOTP and Woof was the best option. I'm not disloyal to woof, but seeing as I have (had) my own agenda, I don't think I properly represent Woof.

Finally, Holby is 100% right. All Sevah does is harass Shadow and insult him, and I seriously doubt you can expect Shadow to stay completey neutral, can you? The only time I recall Shadow ever warning or gagging Sevah was 100% just, and I haven't seen him abuse his mod abilities to "get one up" on Sevah, though I've no doubts Sevah would.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Same point.

QuoteVolk, you may as well just be a heap of individual warlords. What's the point in being in Woof? If a member of your clan is killed, it's not a bother to the clan?

I'm not going to go into all the details of how and why Firetooth joined my clan, but I will say that he is the only person in my clan who I had that relationship with. He was basically on probation, I wanted to see how he would behave himself. I knew he had a slightly different agenda from mine, so I was going to let him work it out until I either decided to kick him out or make him a full Woof member. Everyone else in my clan, I'd go to bat for anytime, anywhere. We are most definitely not "just a heap of individual warlords." Crikey Holbs, I thought you knew me better than that.

QuoteHowever brilliant you may think Woof is, it's sentiments like that one that inevitably mean no-one will remember it when it's gone. What did it stand for, what did it achieve? Nothing, it was just a heap of good players under one banner, wandering about aimlessly, not supporting each other.

Not really, I've got a definite direction for my clan. Firetooth is the exception, not the rule. Besides, I'm pretty sure Woof has made it's mark on the game. LOL. This is what, it's 6th resurrection?

Holby

Well if that's the case, I'm sorry, and I take it back.

There are details? How intriguing.

It still seems a bit odd. Why even join a clan in the first place, or accept him in, if he's essentially a rogue member? If you have a direction and plan for Woof, that kind of uncertainty would drive me batty.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Get on MSN, and I'll explain it to you.

Kilkenne

This thread is going places, and has been since I logged in. It's like I'm watching it devolve in real time.

Sevah

*Passes Kilkenne a strong beer.*

Yeah ya all best off ignorin most of it but that's what wars about. Squire's said real negative things about Knight thinking it'll create popularity. As far as us Knights are concerned we quit. We mostly refuse to stoop that low ingame so we just leave the clan til things calm down.

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.