Coup...

Started by Mr.Grimm, April 14, 2011, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

So I thought for fun we could add a new chapter to the RSL history by staging a fake coup. The SSP (Me,) will attempt to take over from the RSL government. This of course, is just a game/simulation, as I have no interest in a taking over. I would also pick a few RSLers who would join my forces. Once we either seize power, or are successfully beaten the game is over. I've been busy lately, but I could still try to make sure that I could get on and play. Anyone interested?

Ungatt Trunn II

So like, a role play?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Could be fun...  I'm with Grimmy.  Just so he doesn't feel sad.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 14, 2011, 11:02:48 PM
So like, a role play?
Yeah, I guess so. Kind of like when you kept trying to take over Spa. Only now I'm take over Spa with the SSP.

Krowdon

you have to explain in smaller words.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Please, SRA would mop the floor with SSP.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

See that where we would have a story Trunn. And what do you mean smaller words, Krowdon?

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, okay. Go ahead just remember procedure. If we happen to be presented with a real threat it will need to be put on hold so we can fight it off together. Then we can continue.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

It's not like you lot have any power anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on April 16, 2011, 04:37:05 AM
You guys are so much better than I could ever be! But I refuse to admit it, and will remain bitter until my death. Twinkie house.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 16, 2011, 12:02:44 PM
I like Twinkies...  Aaaaand I'm actually Rainbow Brite in disguise!

Mr.Grimm

I'm afraid that I don't think I'll be able to pull off the coup just yet. Some unforeseen events have made sure that I won't be able to spend as much time on here as I would like. I think. Frankly, I don't know. But the coup is off until further notice.

Kyrolin Zenyar