Doing What now?

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Why, yes. Not all the time.

Cause Im AMERICAN. yeah! *falls over*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Too bad our society and economy is starting to go down hill

Krowdon

True that. I like the jacket Alfred is wearing in the picture. (My siggie)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

He cant die. gosh. not unless somebody destroys America.

Twilight Shadow

Well than it will happen soon

Krowdon

I think we will bounce back. *Glass half full*

Ungatt Trunn II

You must be really out of it if you think the single most powerful country in the world (yes, even now with economic and social problems) with a population of 300 million people and a world that depends on it is anywhere near about to be destroyed. You must remember that 50 years ago people said the same thing about the country going to hell and look at us now.

And even if it did collapse a new government would take over, most likely the military.

Also, YOU WANT COLOR? YOU GOT IT!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

well they are in debt to the world so technically china is the most powerful since we owe them over a trillion dollars

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 07, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
You must be really out of it if you think the single most powerful country in the world (yes, even now with economic and social problems) with a population of 300 million people and a world that depends on it is anywhere near about to be destroyed. You must remember that 50 years ago people said the same thing about the country going to [haties] and look at us now.

And even if it did collapse a new government would take over, most likely the military.

That is a lot of colour. I like it. lol. Whats the image of?

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 07, 2011, 08:09:15 PM
well they are in debt to the world so technically china is the most powerful since we owe them over a trillion dollars

No, no, no. No. Not really, no. We are WAY above China. GDP wise, we more than double them. Military wise, we'd decimate them. Technology wise, we'd turn them into a slag pile. Also China is a totalitarian state. Only a matter of time before their own people get fed up and a whole new rebellion starts. Happens every time as history and current events have shown us. Besides, what is China going to do to America? If it did anything at all to us their own economy (which depends on America) would collapse.

Quote from: Krowdon on April 07, 2011, 08:09:34 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 07, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
You must be really out of it if you think the single most powerful country in the world (yes, even now with economic and social problems) with a population of 300 million people and a world that depends on it is anywhere near about to be destroyed. You must remember that 50 years ago people said the same thing about the country going to [haties] and look at us now.

That is a lot of colour. I like it. lol. Whats the image of?

"Rainbow Brite"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

How Out of this world Must ungatt be On a day like today

Ungatt Trunn II

What ever Could You mean By that?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon