Doing What now?

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Sadly, I am not allowed to do that. The party is in Israel.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Thank you. *Eats pizza.*

Krowdon

*dances to invisible music*

Mr.Grimm

*Plots to destroy all dance type music out of spite for not being able to dance.*

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Then join me in my plot to destroy dance! >:D

Krowdon

No. I like watching other people dance.

Mr.Grimm

Well don't enjoy it too much. For I will have my vengeance on DANCE!!! BE WARNED DANCE, YOU HAVE JUST MADE THE LIST! THE LIST OF THINGS I WILL DESTROY!!!

Krowdon

Im too stiff to dance. lol. Though I do outrun a few people.

Mr.Grimm

People would sometimes swear when ran past them in flag football.  :D

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Ungatt:  your siggie is Rainbow Brite and robbin' people with a six gun?!  I"M LOVIN" IT!  HEIL SPELLCHECK!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!