Doing What now?

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

what the banana are you doing?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

BECAUSE IT'S SPELL CHECK!!! HEIL SPELL CHECK!!!

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

darnit, the Grammar Nazi in me is starting to resurface. I thought that alternate personality had been stricken from my psychological records.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

So, what do you think? I'm going to a costume party and I'm going as the Spell Check Nazi.

Krowdon

hahaha! Post Pictures.

Wear the Nazi uniform, but with a spell check arm band.