Doing What now?

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I thought you said you taught Krowdon the basics of grammar, Trunn.

Ungatt Trunn II

lol TS. lol lecturing me about teaching grammar. lol.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

ain't normally part of Grammar. Plus, I was typing faster than normal. That counts for typo.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Indeed you are. Would you like your name tag?

Ungatt Trunn II

I know but TS is technically your kid or at least the one you are supposed to take care of. And you haven't taught him anything. He is defiant and I would have disowned and assassinated him by now!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

I really don't care what TS does. "Taking care" of things just doesn't suit my personality.

Ungatt Trunn II

Grimm you really need to move on up to Google Chrome. It has a built in spellchecker doncha know?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Who needs Spell Check!

Mr.Grimm

I type what I want, when I want! I shall not conform to your pathtic little laws of grammar!

Krowdon

Unless they caused you to get executed. Like Santa.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh no.. NO NOT AGAIN!!! CAN'T RESIST!!! HEI-...

HEIL....

HEIL SPELLCHECK!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

*Starts to goosestep.*