Original Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Okay, so, over 9000 years ago, when I was small, I came up with Krowdon as a character. It was for a Redwall roleplay I was doing with a friend. So, I made a very breif character profile. and by breif, I mean Like, Name, fur weapon ect. Shael's Itty Bitty Shael topic got me thinking. and then I found my original Krowdon file. Ugh. I dont know what I was thinking. Heres Current Krowdon using the same/similar information for easy comparison:

Name: Krowdon
Species: Fox
Fur: Dark red with some light brown "Boots". Light Pink hair.
Eyes: Dark purple
Weapon: Um, None. as a Warlord, Battle axe.
Friends: Anyone who wants to be

And this is Old Krowdon. I think I wanted a Dragon/fox thing.:

Name:  Krowdon
Animal: Fox
Appearance:  Large Black fox. His Eyes are bright blue which stand out against his fur.
Weapon: A large Battle axe.Dragon like Iron Spikes implanted in back.
Family:  Who needs one?
Good Friends:  None
Played by: Lupesrockyea

you can see why I changed. Cause I ain't male, mostly.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Bit of a difference there!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Huge in personality too. Good ol' Dude Krowdon had like, The harshest personality EVER. He even killed his own people and stuff.

New Krowdon doesnt do that. She tortures instead. If, she is being used as a bad guy. lol. A lot of other things too. But sadly, I dont have a lot of info on Male Krowdon. Only a few small memories. I think he got his footpaw smashed once. and he had a brother named Fireclaw.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

And Old Krowdon prefered using force over strategey. He always tried to over power his enemy, which worked about not all of the time. Especially if the enemy thought before he acted.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Thought so.  Just like you!

Krowdon

What! I always think before I act.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

I think /Most/ of the time.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

of course. the rest died.

Twilight Shadow

Ahh good old Fireclaw, I remember those days you and i think it was Takara. You two were quite the strange friends when you got together. You scaried me for about 6 months when I found pictues drawn and signed by you of rats, mice, badgers and wildcats hanged, a spear through the head or a fox standing on one of them. Good times! :D