Original Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, April 07, 2011, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 07, 2011, 07:02:40 PM
Ahh good old Fireclaw, I remember those days you and i think it was Takara. You two were quite the strange friends when you got together. You scaried me for about 6 months when I found pictues drawn and signed by you of rats, mice, badgers and wildcats hanged, a spear through the head or a fox standing on one of them. Good times! :D

*ebil laugh*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

like Evil, with a b, so its not as evil.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Well it should be evil for what you guys did...oh also all the talk about this great Ceiling Cat lol

Krowdon

Actually, Takara liked Ceiling Cat. I had to go with Basement cat, because he is my father.

Twilight Shadow

Basement cat=father=mr.grimm oh boy...

Krowdon

Grimm isnt my Dad. I have a few of them, actually. On RWL its Ungatt. Then I have Basement cat. And a few others.

Twilight Shadow

Ungatt is uncle to me ?sis?

Krowdon

Yep! Aren't you ashamed?

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Sorry. I thought you knew? We talked about it, Ungatt and I. somewhere...

Twilight Shadow

ummm... sorry I am concussed

Krowdon

Lol. Thats alright. It happens to everyone. you okay?

Twilight Shadow

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!